ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠ | 015i've been dyin' for somethin' real — 13 beaches by lana del rey ❦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ x | 015
i've been dyin' for somethin' real — 13 beaches by lana del rey

❝ 𝐒𝐎, 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠? ❞ sofia asked as she turned her head towards embry. embry was driving with one hand on the steering wheel and his other on sofia's thigh. she blushed madly but thankfully it was a bit dark so embry couldn't see that her cheeks were red.

"we're going to the beach. we're gonna have a picnic while we get to know each other more, cause now that i think about it. i don't really know you that much." embry said as he looked at sofia with a soft gaze. sofia nodded her head in agreement, "wow, so romantic." she said jokingly, causing the shapeshifter to chuckle a bit.

soon, they make it to the beach with no soul or person in sight. embry carefully grabs a basket full of food and snacks before grabbing sofia's hand, "let's go, my lady." sofia chuckles at embry's words.

soon, they sat down on a blanket that laid on top of the sand. "so, let's get to know each other my love." sofia said as she grabbed a burger from the basket. she took a bite and moaned at the taste. "oh god, did you make this?" embry nodded, his cheeks red due to the noise sofia made.

sofia took another bite before turning towards embry and seeing his red cheeks, causing her to smirk a bit. "don't." embry said causing sofia to nod with a teasing smile. "anyways, we should play 20 questions." embry said as he also grabbed a burger from the basket.

"okay, you go first."

embry nodded, "i've actually been wanting to ask you this for a while but i didn't want it to make you... upset." sofia clocked her head to the right. "embry, you can ask me anything."

"what we're you gonna name your baby?"

"easy, lucy, luz for short. luz means light in spanish. she was gonna be the light of my life."

"you were gonna have a girl?"

"mhm. what would you name your kids?"

"if a boy, jamie, if a girl, lorena."

"cute, your turn."

"what are three things you want to achieve in life?"

"i wanna open up my own nail shop, i wanna visit mexico and i want to become a mother. what was your first impression of me?"

"i thought you were very pretty, yet cold. you seem like the type of girl to punch me then buy me a whole car because you confused me with someone else."

sofia burst out laughing at embry's words. embry laughed along as they both looked at each other with joy in their eyes.

"what's your love language?" embry asked as he stared at sofia with love in his eyes.