Chapter 2: The Fall of an Ice Mage

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Issei disappear from everyone's sight for two days, while the factions were looking for him, and well, things have only gotten worse with Malak attacking them, as this was going on Akeno, decided to teach Issei a lesson, but Issei was not going to back down, he thought her a lesson, she would never forget. Akeno, leaves with a lost look on her face, as she heads down, Dai tries to help but he is unable to do so. As this was going on Ingvild senses something wrong with her, she realizes her sickness is back, as she heads out. She hears Issei talking to someone, there she realizes something horrible about her lover Dai, initially in disbelief, she is shown the truth by the man, later revealed to be Malak. She was in despair. The next day, was the others trying to convince Issei, but failing miserably. Issei walks away, meanwhile Ingvild was a complete mess after Malak showing her the truth, she refuses to talk to anyone, but when Issei shows up, she tries to stop him. However, his intentions are not that he desires to help her, if anything he wants her to suffer, to him, if she dies, then it would be mercy, he wants her to suffer the consequences of her actions. He leaves her, if she wants to die, she will be a quitter, but if she lives at least she can pay for what she did. He leaves the medicine and walks away leaving a crying Ingvild, Ddraig then asks him to control his temper. He agrees to listen to him. In the afternoon, Issei is confronted by the ORC and the Vali Team, as they all demand his help, they ruin his match and ask for his help, he first takes back the phone and is stubborn that he is not going to help them at all, no matter how much they plead or request, this angers Valery the most as she attacks Issei. This proves to be a fatal mistake as he takes down Valery with a Dragon Slayer weapon, she was knocked out completely, Kiba tries to intervene, but all he receives was an Hallucination. As this happens, Rias tries to stop Issei, only for Issei to show how powerless and weak she is, he walks away as he does make a stern warning, understanding that he is not to be messed with. The factions are at an all time seriousness, realizing that Issei will not hesitate to torture and kill, this gave the factions only one realistic choice, to release Nyx, but they were worried that Zeus won't accept, seeing that he has to, their only option was to convince him. As this was going on, Issei decided to make his first target someone that is close to Vali Lucifer and that is Lavinia Reni. 

Issei decided to change his look using Illusion Make, a sacred gear that can transform into Malak, leaving no trace of his former self, as well as aura. 

One of the primary reasons he did this is due to the fact that Lavinia Reni was a master magician, it would take her no less than a minute to figure out that her opponent is none other than the Red Dragon Emperor, he did not want to take a risk in...

One of the primary reasons he did this is due to the fact that Lavinia Reni was a master magician, it would take her no less than a minute to figure out that her opponent is none other than the Red Dragon Emperor, he did not want to take a risk in such a situation. This was well known that Issei Hyoudou was the Red Dragon Emperor, and Lavinia, if she manages to find out that Issei attacked her, everything he had done, will go down for nothing. 

Sekiruuyetei: Book of Conceptual Records!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara