Chapter 37: Hopeful Times

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

The attack on Asgard was devastating to say the least, the entire Divine Faction was wiped out in mere hours, with all the Asgardian Gods dead, wiped out by the Droid Faction and their Leader Issei Hyoudou. He was now seen as the traitor in the Faction Leader's eyes, including those from the Shinto Pantheon sadly. His actions against their territories and the Youkai Territories are the reason why Yasaka and many other Youkai are either captured or dead. There was chaos and fear in the Factions. 

People were rioting and destroying structures, blaming the Faction Leaders for turning the Faction Pillar against them and wiping them out, they feared that Issei would come after their lives next and there was nothing they could do to stop him in any way. They also blamed the DXD Team as well, and many sub-factions were formed in the remaining Factions of the alliance. 

As for the Leaders, things were not better, Michael and the other Leaders were not in the right spot, Athena was revealed to be a traitor which broke Zeus completely since Athena was his daughter. Additionally all those that were working with Issei were seen when the group teleported back to the Death Star's interiors. 

The Devils were shocked and horrified that all four Half-Satans were working with Issei and the Droid Faction, this included Seekvaira Agares, Latia Astaroth and even Miyuki Sitri. They were all on Issei's side. Sona and her peerage was the most fearful and horrified by this revelation. 

Coupled with Rias and the Hyoudou Couple's death, this was a lot to take in, especially for Sirzechs, many have turned against them and betrayed them completely. 

Additionally, Sirzechs and Falbium recognised the Malebranche's leader Malacoda and they could see that Issei had used Yasaka and several others as hosts for the Malebranche, as he could see them being bounded and their power being absorbed, the other Leaders were also horrified. 

The Angels or just Michael and Irina, the only survivors of the Fall of Heaven, were the ones that were devastated by the fact that Gabriel, along with Elizabeth and Mirana have betrayed them, Michael gritted his teeth in anger blaming Issei for his actions of turning them against her. 

The Fallen Angels or just Azazel and Shemhazai, saw Penemue and Akeno being Issei's hosts for power, he was using their magic power to control the Superweapon Death Star. They not only hated Issei for his actions, but also despised Issei for wiping out Grigori and the Fallen Angel research. 

The Greek Gods, were fearful and livid at Issei. Fearful because of his power and livid because of his betrayal. Zeus was already hateful of Issei, but now blames him for turning his daughters against him, additionally, he was not sure Artemis betrayed him like Athena, but he highly doubted she would side with him. Zeus did not have any contact with her, and he highly doubted whether she would have any care for him or not. 

Now the Shinto Gods, Susanoo, Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, along with Magari and Haruhime hated Issei, for his actions, especially the Shinto Trio, who saw Issei as a traitor to their homeland for turning on their Gods, while Magari and Haruhime who hated Issei for Leading the destruction of the Youkai Lands, while Kunou was devastated seeing her mother used as a host for powering up a Weapon of Mass Destruction like the Death Star. Additionally this was also experienced by the rest of the Shinto Gods and Youkai Remnants.