Chapter 40: Shiva's Choice

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Issei and his allies were in the ship, the Greek Faction had just fallen to Issei's hand, additionally they were being joined by both Demeter and Hestia. Hestia looked at Issei and asked, "So, is everything over?"

"Yeah...Greek Faction has fallen, Olympus is now nothing but a ruined city..." Issei spoke with a serious tone, "No survivors remain, I and my faction have made sure of that..."

"I see...." Hestia spoke with a sigh, as she continued, "So is it true, Artemis? Are you really pregnant?" 

Hestia and Demeter had slight doubts, they knew about Artemis's Virgin nature, she was still uncertain. Artemis walked towards her and took their hand with each of her own and placed it in her abdomen. She then spoke with a smile, "Can you feel it?"

It only took the Goddess duo a moment to realise, it was true. Artemis was really pregnant and they couldn't be any more happy for her. Now they realised why Artemis despised the Greek Faction so much, her pregnancy coupled with the things she went through thanks to them made her really hateful towards them. 

Additionally, she also had a child to protect and she was not going to let anyone harm the child, no matter who she faces up against. Hestia then embraced her with happiness and exclaimed, "I am so happy for you Artemis!"

Artemis was surprised by this for a moment, as she returned her gratitude back to her and responded, "Thank you Hestia....I am glad you didn't chose Zeus over us..."

Hestia had split from her and responded while shaking her head, "Truth be told, I have been trying to leave but Zeus and the other Olympians have been keeping an eye on me and the others, we couldn't even visit you due to potentially him killing us.." Hestia spoke sadly as Demeter was also quiet, she wanted to visit her daughter as soon as possible, but Zeus declared her and Hades as a traitor, much to her fury, but she stayed quiet due to fear. 

"Hestia, Zeus will be soon gone from this world. You two no longer need to fear him in any way..." Artemis spoke with a smile, she stop considering him as her father a long time ago. Hestia could only look at her and nod, she knew her days of being with the Olympians were over, she could start a new life. 

Similar thoughts were in Demeter as well, they both were happy to be the ones to get the chance to be with their loved ones, and this time, she was not going to screw it. 

"Alright, Demeter, I will be sending you to directly, you know where to go right?" Demeter nodded with a smile, as she spoke, "Yes, yes I do, Lord Issei..."

Issei soon teleported Demeter directly to Hades's section of the Underworld, as he sent a text message to Persephone, knowing that she would be happy tonight. Demeter's return surely would bring her joy back to the Underworld. 

"Now then..." Issei's tone changed to a serious tone as he continued, "We still have Zeus to deal with..." Issei looks at the OOM-Droid Commander who responds, "As you wish, Supreme Leader."

The ships soon went out of trace leaving nothing but the Fallen remains of what, used to be Olympus. A few moments later, Azazel, Michael, Elmenhilde and Amaterasu showed up, as they were horrified to see what remained.