Chapter 38: Dealing with the Dog

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Outside Hyoudou Residence, 11:30 PM

The House Guests were unaware of the people that were spying on them, for now at least. The reason they were sent here was to observe the people of this household. The reason is that, they wanted to find a weakness of the main resident of this place, and that was none other than Issei Hyoudou. 

They were remnants of Team Slashdog, comprising of Sae Toujou, Shigune Nanadaru and Natsume Minagawa, along with the Himejima Clan Leader Suzaku Himejima. They all were spying on Issei, trying to find a weakness. Which they unfortunately did. 

"Well, well, well, look at them, how much fun they are having, after being responsible for making everyone's lives in the Supernatural world as miserable as possible. They will pay for this.." Suzaku spoke with a hateful growl, she wanted to do nothing but burn Issei and his whole family down, they are the reason why Kouki and Tobio are dead. They are the reason why Lavinia is still in a comatose state, she only has a few days for survival, due to doctors putting full efforts in keeping her alive. 

"Suzaku calm down..." Shigune spoke with reason, she could understand why Suzaku hates them, she herself despises Issei for his betrayal, but is scared that Suzaku might end up barging in to harm Issei and his family and this would ruin the mission they were on. 

 "How can I calm down!? That bastard is the reason why Tobi-kun is dead!" Suzaku exclaimed with tears falling from her eyes, she remembered the moments she was with him and the rest of her friends. She mentally cursed the Hyoudous in general for being the reason why her life is miserable. 

She first fell for Dai's lies which caused Malak and the Droid Faction to be born, she failed to notice the deception that the former Crescent Moon Dragon wielder had sprung and she did harass Issei and looked down upon him. But this caused her life to start falling apart. And now with their only hope to defeat the Droid Faction not only betraying them, but also being the mastermind behind everything. 

"I know, what we have lost is something that can never be forgiven or forgotten..." Natsume spoke sadly remembering the death of Kouki Samejima, and later Tobio Ikuse. She also remembered why Issei refused to help them no matter what happened to either of them. 

They were her friends and loved ones, not his. This was a fact that he made very clear. 

"But we need to deal with Hyoudou, right now he is a threat. He is willing to wipe us out, before he does the deed. We must be the ones and we must strike at his most vulnerable..." Natsume spoke seriously, yet there was a growing anger inside her heart. She remembered why Issei refused to help her in any way. She hated that, but she feared if something would happen if she opposed him. 

Back then, Issei killed Ajuka, one of the Top 10 strongest beings in the World like it was nothing and dared the other Leaders to do something about it. She did not want to mess with someone of that power level, especially when he was with Nyx, the Primordial Goddess of Darkness. She feared and hated Issei, but now the hatred of hers has been amplified. She detested Issei at this point. 

"Our goal is to find Issei's weakness, without Samael's poison to kill him, there is no sure fire way to eliminate him, our best option is to spy on his activities to see what he is trying to do, please Suzaku...you want him dead, right? Be patient and we will get it over with.." Sae spoke with an understanding yet serious tone, even she wanted Issei dead like the rest of Team Slashdog.