Chapter 23: Relaxation Time

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Issei enter into the party alongside Göndul, both of whom watched as the girls went inside they all were thinking about what dreams they should be doing, they head inside and once they enter the mansion. Issei and Göndul head up to have a moment, only for them to fake it. They head to deal with the girls. Issei takes on the guise of Malak as he fights them to deal with the girls. Malak ambushes them, leaving Charlotte with him, who have a moment with each other. The others leave, as they head inside a castle to find a way to communicate with the others. Eventually, they find out about the situation, as they were ambushed by Malak again, trapping the three girls, Mio, Stella and Iryuka also come to know that Charlotte and Quinella are traitors. They try to reason with him, and even the truth of Mio and her family comes out, however Malak did not care and decided to turn them into puppets as they begged him to reconsider it. Soon afterwards, Claire was brought in by Göndul and Miyuki, as she is then chained, after getting up, Issei decides to not hide and reveal the truth, he mocked Claire as she was unable to do anything, the last thing she sees is Issei completely turning her as well as his ally, and then he commands the rest of the girls to get back into their positions. Once the girls come out, their personalities have been completely altered and they all want the factions to completely fall into despair. They tell their dreams one by one to the elders, they disregard Miyuki's dream causing Issei to get in their way making them realise that messing with him is a bad idea. They back away, eventually Malak shows up, he first tells them on how much they have failed, he then follows up by showing the Kuoh Academy, blaming Sona and Rias for this. They watch as Malak follows up with a tune to celebrate his scheme, before causing an explosion that results in the complete destruction of Kuoh Academy, anyone that tormented and harassed Issei Hyoudou was killed that day, no one was spared, not even the teachers or the director. This causes great in the leaders, with Valery realising that Issei primarily destroyed Kuoh because it was a symbol for the factions. Eventually the Faction Leaders demand Issei to help them, Ajuka makes the mistake of taunting causing him to be nearly killed by Issei, however Göndul stops him, causing Odin to kick her out, she leaves herself, as Issei calls the All Father an idiot, which angers him, Ajuka then decides to fight, only for him to get overwhelmed, Sirzechs also intervenes to be humiliated. The fight goes out of hand when Latia gets injured, and when later Ajuka is killed, everyone is horrified, with Issei warning them that they will meet the same fate as Ajuka, as he teleports back to his home. Meanwhile, a blonde woman discusses with her peers on what needs to be done with the Droid Faction.

Kuoh Academy, Kuoh, 2:00 AM,

Malak was watching the fireworks alongside Nyx, Moka Ura, Moka Omoke, Artemis, Elizabeth and Grievous. Malak then spoke with a smile. 

"This...this is beautiful.." Malak spoke earning nods from Grievous, as he spoke

"I was wrong to judge this plan of our Lord, the fireworks are marvellous than going and slaying those humans personally..." Grievous spoke with a cheerful tone, they all saw as how a symbol falls down. 

"So the ones that hurt I-kun are dead?" Moka Omoke asked her sister to which her sister gave a nod as she responded

"They will never hurt him again, that is for sure, no human can survive that blast this close, and from what I have heard, the humans that were affiliated with the Supernatural were also dealt with, by suppressing their powers.." Moka Ura responded to which Artemis speaks