Chapter 15: Chaos in Kuoh Academy

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw that Sona and Serafall discuss Miyuki Sitri escaping, as Serafall and Sona remember her prowess as they were scared, on what she is capable of, Serafall asks to look for her, which Sona agrees to do so. Meanwhile, the girls train Miyuki and were shocked by the amount of capabilities she has, as she wondered what else she is capable of, they were happy by it, but despite this, she was insecure on what she was capable of, she was able to become even stronger, as they promised her to take her outside, which they agreed. Miyuki went inside while the girls were angry at what she had to go through. Thanks to the Sitri Sisters, they were going to make her pay. The girls teleport to the base, as they all prepare for the attack, Grievous and Malak were told that the attack will be once this is all over. The girls were all happy that the Youkai Faction will fall tonight. Meanwhile, Kunou and Yasaka were walking across the streets of Kyoto, where they were suddenly attacked, the dimensions changed, as Yasaka tried to use her Sunshower Barrier but she was too late, Grievous commanded the Malevolence and fired an Ion Cannon which disabled her barrier completely followed by a missile barrage, as many were killed, Grievous then fights Yasaka, as this was going on, Malak managed to wipe out the East Youkai Faction along with killing the Nurarihyon, as Magari was nearly killed. Yasaka also eventually falls to Grievous as she is captured leaving Kunou horrified on what the Droid General would do to her mother. Aboard the Malevolence, Yasaka wakes up and realises that Issei was the mastermind behind everything, she desperately tried to reason with him, but Issei refuses to hear and makes her, his first sleepy agent, as he walks away knowing that she would destroy her own faction. Later, Miyuki and Issei go onto different locations where the two explore the Fast Food as well as the Arcade, however their fun was interrupted by Serafall as she tries to get Miyuki back home, Issei does not let this happen, as he kills Serafall for attacking him and Miyuki, the two then go home. Once home, Miyuki asks Issei to train her, so that she could one day take her revenge for ruining her life, which Issei accepts.

The Next Day,

Hyoudou Residence, 9:30 AM

Miyuki seems to be bowing in front of the other residents of the Hyoudou Residency. She then spoke with a smile.

"Please, take good care of me." Miyuki scanned the room, she was happy that Sona Sitri was not present.

"Everyone, please welcome Miyuki Shiba! She will be staying here with us!" Miyuki nodded, as the Hyoudou Residents did not mind her presence,

"Issei, where did you meet her?" Ingvild asked, to which Issei responded.

"Oh she was quite unfamiliar with the outside world, I just met her a few days ago, and we became quite good friends" Miyuki nodded to Issei's lie, as a result they managed to buy it, and only consider them as friends.

The Residents then dispersed doing whatever they were doing except those that knew who Miyuki was, Issei had given her a pendant that would seal away her devil aura, making people think that she was just an ordinary human.

"Well, now that you are here, you don't need to hide from anyone." Issei spoke, earning a nod from the devil.

"Indeed, speaking of which, where are Rias and her peerage, from what I have heard the house residents were high, so where are they?" Miyuki asked to which Nyx responded