Chapter 3: Roses of the Underworld

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Issei head to deal with Lavinia as she heads to Suzaku's place, there she was ambushed by Malak, which was Issei in disguise, as Lavinia recognized him, she was angry seeing him here, when she realized Malak did not intend to leave, she decided to fight him. Deciding to go all out, she first froze Issei, with her magic spell, but Malak waited for her to come closer, as he choked her, he then sent her flying causing her to unleash a stream of magical attacks at him, which he stops in the middle and reflects them back at Lavinia much to her shock and anger. Seeing that she has no choice in order to stop him, she goes into her balance breaker making the dimension an icy world that belongs to her, at first Malak was caught of guard, but he managed to recover and come back in a correct situation, he uses a new technique, that destroyed all of the surrounding ice, in an instant, leaving Lavinia helpless, she was in her knees and before she could react Issei stabbed her, ending her balance breaker, she feared what would happen next, with Issei deciding to end her life permanently, by sucking the life energy out from her body, and leaving her to die. Suzaku who was looking for her friend arrives worried on what would happen, and is horrified to see her in this condition. Issei watches this scene, and is angered at himself by underestimating her, and this costed him big time. He walks away. A few days have passed, when everyone came to know of what happened, it was estimated that Lavinia only had 5 years, and was in a coma, this was a big blow to team Slashdog, and Valery Lucifer, who attacks Issei out of spite for not helping them, after dodging for a while, Issei decides to strike back, he immediately puts her out of commission, as he deals with her by knocking her out cold. He then goads the others and refuses to help them no matter what happens. Even after being admonished by Dai, he still does so, but when Azazel demands his help, he decides to make an example, as he brings the former Governor General to his knees, he then chokes him and Valery after his parents call him a monster, and he shows that he won't hesitate to kill them no matter what happens. He drops Azazel with many of them passing out due to fear, with Dai vowing to take his power one day. He then heads up and starts planning for his next move, when he receives a call from Persephone, who asks when he is visiting them, they hoped that he would come soon, as he accepts to head there today itself, as he packs to head there, he is stopped by Asia, but he ignores her and leaves. 

Hyoudou Residence, 9:00 PM

"He did what?" Gorou asked in surprise, he had heard Asia tell him about him leaving the house with two duffel bags. 

"He was going somewhere, he did not tell me where, and he just left, believing that we don't deserve to know" Asia spoke in a neutral tone. 

"I see...." Gorou spoke in understanding. 

"I-it is g-good that he is gone, h-he should stay f-far away" Rias spoke with utter fear, while remembering how helpless she was when he put Azazel and Valery and defeated them with ease. 

Even most of her peerage agreed to what Rias had spoken, Akeno remembered the hallucinations Issei put her through when she attacked him in his room for insulting her 'Anata'. Despite her being a robot, she shivered remembering what had happened, even those from Dai's peerage like Asia, Ravel, Rosswiese and Xenovia were fearful of what he is capable of. Vali team was not present as she was being taken care of in the Underworld, due to her injuries.