Chapter 41: Vampiric Exorcism

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Underworld, 9:30 AM

While, Issei was having a conversation and talk with Shiva about him leaving the Factions for good and not being a problem to him and his entire Faction. The other Faction Leaders were having a discussion on how this power can be used to deal with Issei Hyoudou. The only one not present was Sirzechs due to him still grieving the loss of his son and sister. 

"So Azazel? What's this idea you have?" Azazel looked at the one who asked her the question, as he looked towards Falbium who only nodded as he brought out a Chess Piece, however it was no ordinary chess piece, it seemed to be a King Piece as it was made out of a red crystal. 

"Is that the-?!" Michael asked with surprise to which Azazel responded, "Indeed, it is what you see, the King Piece, a tournament piece that was banned from Rating Games due to too dangerous due to the possibility of being abused by devils who had...

"Is that the-?!" Michael asked with surprise to which Azazel responded, "Indeed, it is what you see, the King Piece, a tournament piece that was banned from Rating Games due to too dangerous due to the possibility of being abused by devils who had malicious intentions towards the government and could even harm the government..." 

"So how does it work?" Amaterasu asked, she heard rumors of the King Piece increasing a Devil's power exponentially, but she did not know the exact statistics. 

"Simple, the King Piece was used by Devils like Bedeze Abaddon and Roygun Belphegor to reach higher in their ranks..." Azazel explained to everyone causing them to nod in understanding as he continued, "They were declared Ultimate Class due to the usage of the King Piece, which it can strengthen the user by several folds. The strengthening is possible on a magnitude of 10 or 100, as it can elevate a High-class Devil into power that is comparable to Ultimate-class and even strengthening some users to Satan-class powers. All of its users were capable of becoming the top Rating Game players, reaching the rank of the Top 10 Rating Game players...." 

"Now, keep this in mind...if it can turn a High Class Devil into a being on an Ultimate Class Devil. Just imagine on how strong it can make Sirzechs, who is already a Super Devil into. He could potentially transform into as strong as even Ddraig or Albion in their primes, the more King Pieces we add, the more stronger he becomes, eventually reaching..."  Amaterasu completes the sentence. 

"Reaching Dragon God Levels potentially....but how will we stack more than one King Piece in his body?" Azazel thought for a moment as he responded, "We could use multiple pieces just like how Aika was reincarnated as a devil...or we could develop a device that could channel the power of Multiple King Pieces into one...then we can insert it into Sirzechs..." Azazel's words made the other Leaders agree to it.