Chapter 35: Preparation for the Norse Assault

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Nebiros Territory, 9:30 PM

Issei was witnessing the final creation of the Death Star, as he looked at his masterpiece with a smile, he knew that when it would be ready by the next day, it would be the end of the Norse faction. This would signal the end of the Supernatural. 

The reason was that when the Norse starts to fall Issei will reveal himself to the Supernatural world as a mastermind of everything. He will not hesitate to show what they are capable of and what they can do. Soon enough, Malacoda showed up next to Issei alongside Malak and Vader as they bowed in front of Issei, minus Malak,  with Malacoda speaking

"The Death Star is ready before schedule...my lord...the Malebranche are ready for the final release, when will we begin our first assault, against the Norse Gods?" Issei looked at her and spoke, "In a day or two at most, I would like for our army to prepare for war till we wipe out the Norse...we have some problems that will come our way.."

"What do you mean, my Lord?" Malacoda asked with concern, as Issei then spoke with a sigh, "We have Thor and Vidar to deal with, they are pretty strong from what I hear, with the former being in the Top 10 Strongest Beings..." Vader spoke with a bow as he answered in response. 

"My Lord, allow me and Grievous to deal with Vidar..." Issei looked at him and nodded, as he spoke, "I was actually going to ask you to deal with Thor, but I'd like that, Thor is not someone you would want to underestimate...." Vader nodded in understanding, as Malak responded. 

"Then I will be the one to deal with that Asgardian..." Malak added his own words, with Malacoda speaking, "Then what is it that you ask me and my Malebranche for me to do?"

Issei walked to her and spoke with a smile, making Malacoda wondering what he wanted to do with her, "I wish for you to pilot the Death Star, you will be commanding the Super Longinus on your own, with the Malebranche acting as a power source.." Malacoda widened her eyes with surprise, she was not expecting her lord to honor her with such a power as Issei kept his hand on her shoulder, catching her off-guard, Issei then spoke, "I am trusting you with this power, you are the one that will wield the Super Longinus. I hope you won't let me down..."

Malacoda had a red tint on her face, as she looked at him and spoke with a tone full of confidence, "I won't let you down, my lord.." Issei smiled in response as he puts his hand down, he then spoke, "And it is about time we begin the final war against the Supernatural, since I am done playing this game of hide and seek and the Supernatural were getting on my nerves.."

Malak narrowed his eyes upon this, as he spoke, "So it is time, isn't it?" Issei looked at him and spoke, "Indeed, it is about time to tell who is really doing this to begin with...we have remained in the shadows for long enough, and it is time to end this war once and for all.."

Malak soon gained a smile, he has been waiting for this moment, at least they will reveal ourselves, while Malak spoke, "I have been waiting for this moment from the day we created this faction..."

"No longer we will stay in the shadows. At last we will reveal ourselves to the rest of the world.." Malak added his own words, he has been waiting for this day from the very beginning, it was time for the true mastermind to reveal himself and show the Supernatural their place in this world, he knew the time has come, for the end of everything, they have the resources ready to take down the Factions, even the Hindu Faction if they get in their way.