Chapter 13: Peaceful Resolutions

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw the aftermath of the fight, Gorou Hyoudou who was watching the fight had a heart attack, as he thankfully was calmed down, before it was too late, the nurse believed whatever he watched was the reason for his heart attack. She told Miki and Aika, both of whom were clearly devastated by what they had seen in the match, they were lies that broke what could have been a happy family. They headed towards the room, and thankfully Gorou was alive. Meanwhile, the Leaders didn't know what to do, as Sizechs commanded two guards to take him to the hospital and then to the prison. As this was going on, the girls who were watching from the Hyoudou mansion, were happy that they were engaged to Issei, with some even starting to like him even more, with Artemis and Elizabeth being the ones. A few days have passed, Nyx and Issei have officially become a couple, and were it was them spending time together, Nyx had become even closer, Issei was enjoying his time, after that Nyx goes on some of her past, as Issei keeps her by his side, as she blushes, the duo then catch up with Charlotte and Quinella as the four witness the trial. Meanwhile, Dai reaches the trial site, where he was informed by Sirzechs it will begin in a few hours. There, he was sentenced to death, but not before giving several of the leaders a well deserved reality check, as he was taken away. The four were surprised by this, as they all teleport back, where Nyx discusses the feelings that the girls are having towards Issei. They agree, with Nyx happily considering the same. Once this was done, Nyx heads back to her lover's room, and there they discuss what Issei thinks of the girls, to which he thinks of them positively. Two days later, Dai is scheduled to be executed, however Issei is not happy with it, since he believes that even the others are as guilty as him, and they all will suffer, he then discusses about the third Sitri Sister, since she was well hidden by the family, they then head back after the execution.

Tamakagahara, Kyoto, 9:45 AM

The Shinto Trio, who comprised Amaterasu, Sussano, and Tsukoyomi. They were discussing what has been going on with the faction leaders, out of all the factions, they were the least affected by Malak's attacks, but they still had to be weary.

Amaterasu was a physical appearance is that of a fit young woman with long black hair. Her hair is also tightened towards the bottom to prevent it from freely moving. She wears the standard clothes of a miko, a Japanese priestess.

 She wears the standard clothes of a miko, a Japanese priestess

Tsukoyomi dresses up in old Japanese clothes. He has a crown with the picture of a crescent moon on his top head. His face has beautiful scenery, with long golden hair and matured body posture.

 His face has beautiful scenery, with long golden hair and matured body posture