Chapter 19: Aggressive Negotiations

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw the attack on the Pendragon Mansion, as Grievous finds out that the Elaine has escaped along with La Folia Rihavein, needless to say the General was not happy, as he decided to deal with them himself, however Issei told him to wait, and go after the secret routes, which Grievous nods in agreement. Meanwhile La Folia and Elaine try to escape, however they are ambushed by Artemis, as she calls on the rest of her allies to her location, as this was going on, La Folia was trying to convince Artemis to join her side, but she was unable to do so, seeing a losing side, she tried to escape, but was unable to do so, causing her to fight to the death. As this was going on, Issei was watching, as Elizabeth, Valery and Ingvild show up, Valery demands why Issei is attacking the Pendragon residence, to which Issei responds with they have been a thorn to my plans and she must not intervene in this, as she reluctantly agrees, she then comes to know of the Dark Light, she was surprised by this, as Elizabeth then promises to tell everything at a later time, as they watch the battle coming to the conclusion, both Elaine and La Folia were defeated, as Malak corrupts Elaine. The next day, the factions were furious, with Vali Team vowing vengeance. Once they were captured La Folia sees that even Quinella has joined them, but was horrified that Issei was their leader, she tried to reason with him but failed, he then goads that they are responsible as she is left crying, meanwhile, the others discuss on what needs to be done with her, as it was decided that she would be a sleeper agent. Once this was over Athena thinks about Issei, and later talks to Seekvaira about this, as she agrees to let herself talk to Issei. After a while, Issei and company, talk to La Folia, as she convinces Issei to let her talk to her parents, it was tough, but she managed to do so, as this was going on, Quinella and Charlotte ask for Issei to help them by converting people into sleeper agents, as it was agreed, they then go on a negotiation. Meanwhile, Gabriel talks to the Vampires, and agrees to let them meet Issei, but warns them that Issei is not the same as before.

Rihavein Residence, 8:00 PM

Both the Lords have heard about the fall of the Pendragon Mansion, and were horrified, on the news, the incidents with the Droid faction, have now been targeting anyone that has even remote connections to the Supernatural.

The Fall of the Pendragon Mansion was proof that the Droid Faction really, really hated the Supernatural, but they wondered, why? Why do they hate them so much? What did they do to deserve all this? And what will happen to them now?

Their answers will soon be answered, but both the lords were fearful of when the Droid Faction attacked them, however they were surprised when someone opened the door to their throne room.

"Mother! Father!" A voice came from darkness, the voice seemed to be familiar, the mother, Polifonia Rihavein, was described to be identical to her mother, with long silver hair and green eyes. She wears a blue business suit.

 She wears a blue business suit