Chapter 30: Divine Destruction

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Two Hours Earlier, 

Leviathan, God Tribe, 10:30 PM

Malak was standing in the Leviathan, watching the God Tribe in a normal time, resigning for the day as they head back to their homes, behind him were all the remaining Generals and Sleeper Agents, all of whom had one action. 

The complete annihilation of the God Tribe. 

"In a few minutes we will begin the assault, everyone prepare yourselves, and make sure no one survives.." Malak spoke coldly, as there seems to be no doubt in the plan. 

"Afureia, once we attack activate the barrier, this would make you seem that you are on their side, however in reality it would prevent them from escaping." Malak spoke seriously in his communicator to which Afureia. 

"As you wish, Lord Malak..." Afureia spoke coldly, as Malak looked at La Folia, his apprentice and spoke

"Your job will be to disrupt any communications, you will stay in the ship for the time being, once this is done, you will join under Nyx and Artemis" Malak spoke seriously as La Folia nods and asks. 

"But why do we need to disrupt their communications?" Malak looked at her and responds

"It is simple, Issei was able to see a situation where one of the Gods of the God Tribe that being Raphaelene was able to contact Michael and tell him about us, and even let him know about Issei. This caused Issei a lot of issues. Sure we were able to wipe out the Factions, but it was not as smooth as it should have been.." Malak answers seriously to which La Folia nods in agreement. 

"I see..." La Folia nods, as Malak continues, 

"Grievous, Vader, Nyx, Artemis, Miyuki and Göndul, your job will be to take down the Ten Gods, the Higher Ranking ones, is there any issues?" Malak asked to which none of the girls seemed to object. 

"Quinella, Charlotte, Ingvild, Valery, Mirana and Elizabeth, along with the rest of you, you all will provide support to the ones that will be handling the Ten Gods, whenever they need it, any objections?" Malak asked to the others as there was no issues, "I will be handling Adagio myself.." 

"You sure about this?" Nyx asked with concern to which Malak responded

"I will be fine, if there is anyone that is stronger than me, it is Issei, Great Red and Ophis, so you needn't worry about me.." Nyx nodded satisfied by the answer as Malak looks at the console, he commanded his droid to prepare the Orbital Bombardment and a Barrier Field on the main city. 

Opening Start 

Issei is walking across the fields.
Malak is surrounded by the burning remains of Grigori

Issei and Nyx are seen side by side looking at the screen.
A book shows up, as Issei comes in his Strongest Red Dragon Armor.
Dai Hyoudou is seen with a sinister smirk, with Rias standing next to him.