Chapter 43: Fall of the Supernatural (Season Finale)

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Issei was sitting in his room. He stood up knowing what will happen next. He knew today is the day. The Day when the last of the Supernatural Falls. He has gotten so far, with what he has done, this is all come through with years of planning. 

He looked at his final armor, that he would wear for the final battle. It was described to be a Orbalisk Armor, a unique rock like material that had rune enchantments to it. It had glowing orange eyes meant for sight and a covering that covered his entire face, his helmet was a mixture of brown and white, while the rest of his body was the same color except instead of being white it was red clothing meant for a bit of comfort. The armor was resistant to Heavy Magic attacks, almost on par with Upper God Class Beings. It also had a red flowing cape, and a red visor on the faceplate meant for vision. The armor, despite looking stiff is also quite flexible. 

Issei also had the final upgrade of Dimension Lost, since he had a feeling that the Factions will throw everything in their power to stop the likes of him

Issei also had the final upgrade of Dimension Lost, since he had a feeling that the Factions will throw everything in their power to stop the likes of him. He knew the major threat to his final Advance is none other than Sirzechs Lucifer himself, the monster that many once feared. 

He shook his head, he has gone too far too turn back now. He approached the armor, and touched it as he spoke. "This is it, one final fight to decide everything, to decide the fate of what comes next...humanity, our lives, everything..." 

"You know what is going to happen next, right partner?" The one who spoke was his best friend, his companion that was with him since Day 1, even before Malak or Nyx. Ddraig then continued, "When you entered this path, almost 2 Years ago, you knew that this day would come, right? The day that would decide the fate of the Supernatural, the day of Judgement.."

"Yeah...I am aware of this, it is now or never..it's time we end this.." Issei spoke as he donned the armor, he was now completely wearing the armor, he could feel the armor's coldness and comfort inside of his body. It felt like it was a part of him. He summoned his book and took a look at the Dimension Lost, which had a new dimension added to it, which he was going to use it during his fight against his fight with Sirzechs Lucifer, he will personally kill the Gremory, along with rest of their family. 

Soon enough, Nyx came inside, seeing her lover wear the armor showed that he was ready for war. She called out to him. 

"Issei!" Issei turned around to see Nyx looking at him with a smile, as she spoke, "It's time, the armies are waiting for your command.."