Chapter 39: Fall of Olympus

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

The Next Day,

Gremory Mansion, 9:30 PM

"How is he doing?" Azazel had come in to the Mansion along with Michael as they both were aware of Milicas's demise, as Zeocitus came in. He was the father of Rias Gremory and Sirzechs Lucifer. One could see his disheveled hair and bags under his eyes, implying that he was devastated when he heard the news of Milicas and Rias's demise. 

"He is anything but well..." Zeocitus spoke weakly and sadly as he continued, "All this continued because we believed the wrong brother...and now Issei wants our blood...for our treatment towards him.."

"Additionally the death of Rias and Milicas has taken a toll on my family, Venelena refused to come out of her room as she is weeping in sadness, Grayfia was even worse, she refused to talk to anyone from the house for a while now. And my son Sirzechs, he has been crying ever since Issei killed Milicas. With Rias dead, and now Milicas also dead, I doubt he would be able to fight in this war..." Zeocitus spoke sadly as Azazel spoke with an understanding tone, "We understand Zeocitus, but if anything our days are numbered...we will have to fight sooner or later against him."

"Azazel is right, Lord Gremory, we will give him time to recover. Although I doubt after the stunt he pulled yesterday, he will not try anything soon enough..." Zeocitus looked at him and nodded, he was aware on how bad things have been with the repeated losses in his mega-corporation. Several locations had to be shut down and there were legal lawsuits because of this. The worst part is that, they don't even know where the money went since Lucas Rihavein was handling the business sector of the Supernatural. 

However, they were unaware that he had turned against the Supernatural, and joined the Droid Faction, which would soon be revealed during their final battle. 

"But how do we plan and stop him?!" Zeocitus exclaimed sadly as Azazel shook his head and responded, "Honestly, I don't know....but there has got to be a way, that we can use..."

Azazel started to think for a moment, however just as they were about to do anything, Azazel suddenly got a call from the Greek Faction. A voice soon spoke up, "Hello?! Azazel are you there!?". They recognised the person who was speaking on the Magic circle. 

"Hermes!?" Azazel spoke with a tone of surprise, as Hermes spoke, "Yes it is me, now is not the time for pleasantries, we are under attack!?"

"What do you mean you are under Attack, Hermes?!" Azazel exclaimed with horror, only to realise a moment later, as he spoke angrily, "That bastard, he is not giving us time to recover..."

Michael and Zeocitus became pale, he is eliminating them very quickly, they knew Issei was their biggest threat and now he wants to eliminate them from existence, as he responded to Hermes, "We will be coming soon..."

"Please come, he has already taken down 60% of Olympus, none of us are able to hold on against him..." Azazel gritted his teeth in anger as the communication circle went off, Michael then asked, "What should we do?"

"We must contact the Amaterasu, Elmenhilde and Falbium, we must send aide to Olympus, we can't lose any more manpower that we already have lost..." Azazel spoke angrily, as Michael nodded. Zeocitus did not know what to do, there was only one thing he could do.