Chapter 7: Broken Pride

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Valery and Ingvild, seeing the vision, they saw Issei fighting Elizabeth, he quickly dealt with her, overwhelming her with the powers of the Dragon Emperors. She was defeated as a result, as Issei brings her to his side by Alphecca Tyrant, as he commands her to help her. The scene then changed again, as Malak, Grievous and the droid army ravage throughout Olympus, as they easily kill a squad that was sent to stop them, once Grievous taunted that the gods won't come to save them, he kills them to prove his point. His next goal was to ravage Olympus leaving no mercy. The scene changes to Malak facing off against Artemis, the goddess holds her own against Malak, almost pushing him to his limits, she manages to bring him to his knees, however she makes a mistake of asking his last words, which Malak takes advantage of, not that it would have changed the outcome anyways, as he shocks her, the scene then changes to Issei and Artemis with the latter having admiration for now, as Issei coldly commands her to keep an eye on the Olympian Faction, The scene changes again, this time it reveals what happens, as the real Artemis as she glares at him, Issei then shows his memory, and angrily rebuffed her, as she cried, he even calls her a quitter, as he tells her that she will destroy her own faction, she begs Issei to reconsider, but Issei ignores her, since her family was the only thing left. He also tells her to see the factions reality. The scene changes to Asgard, as Issei manages to infiltrates there, he knocks out the valkyries with the BX-Commando Droids, as Issei faces off against Gondul, he manages to ambush her when she least expects it, as Issei takes her down eventually, he brings to her knees, and managed to use one of her nails to imprison her, he then enters into Gondul's mind and shows her the reality of her Grandson in-law, as she breaks down, afraid of what is going to happen to her, Issei then goads and taunts her as she will ruin her factions on her own accord, as she begs Issei not to do so, he then leaves her in tears. As Gondul wakes up in the real world, she agrees to help Issei, with her being his weapon, as he then asks her to work on it. Ddraig is also warning him to be ready to not underestimate them, as they all head back. As the illusion ends, the girls are wanting to leave to inform the factions, but ask Issei to do so, as Valery confronts him, she fails to convince or defeat him as a result Issei manages to overwhelm her, and make her his slave, as she has no choice but to do anything he asks her to do. 

The Next Day, 

Hyoudou Residence, 9:30 AM

"For the last time, I see no reason to tell you where I am!" Issei exclaimed in annoyance, he was surrounded by the Gremory Peerage, his parents, and his siblings, with Dai's peerage. Issei rested his arms on the sofa bed. The only ones that were missing were Ingvild.

"You disappeared for a weak, and didn't bother to call us, of course we want to know where you are!" Gorou retorted angrily, as Miki, Aika and even Dai agreed to his words, to which Issei took a sip from his diet coke. 

"Like I said before, I see no reason to call you or even tell you where I am..." Issei took an additional sip, his words made many of the group angry, "And besides you didn't care before where I went, so why do you care now?"

Issei's words made them change their expressions, they were surprised by Issei's words, as Miki spoke

"We care for you, that is why we asked you, where you were-" Issei scoffed at this, and spoke in a cold tone.