Chapter 5: Reality Check

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Tobio and the rest of Team Slashdog discuss on the current situation with Azazel trying to check any weakness, but slamming, he is unable to get any weakness. Furthermore, the team discusses on what happens next, as Issei refuses to help him, leaving them with no choice to hand over Nyx to Issei. This continues, as they never considered Issei's feelings before, as they discuss on what they need to do next. As for Issei, he reunites with Malak and gives them the promised army that he so needed, he looked around in awe and fully accepted the army. As Issei heads to deal with Elizabeth, he easily infiltrates in the Heaven eliminating and knocking out all of the Brave Saints and focuses on Gabriel as he mocks her for her weakness. He is ambushed by Elizabeth, the woman tries to fight against Issei, but he easily overwhelms her. Elizabeth was at her knees, as she is then corrupted by the Holy Nail. Once Issei enters inside, he shows her the truth, as the memory and personality overwriting was done, she becomes an ally of Issei, as Issei instructs her to look for the other Holy Relics, and what they do, as they have the potential to become relics, with Elizabeth agreeing to do so, he then gives her the gem, that allows her to transform into the first Dark Angel, she then sees Issei leave as she looks at Gabriel with disgust, as she begins her task. As this was going on, Grigori was under a full assault, as Malak and his forces were tearing them apart. Scores of B1, B2 and Commando droids were laying waste to the population, as Penemue decided to join the fight to save her kind. However, it was too late, as a general showed up, who was called Grievous, he destroyed Penemue without much effort, as the Fallen Cadre fell, they then proceed to tear apart Grigori, meanwhile, as this was going on, Malak was tearing apart the remaining forces with his own army. He confronts Baraquiel and after bringing him to his knees, he sucks out his life force, as he leaves him for dead. Tobio was the next to confront him, as he was surrounded by many people, he manages to seem to subdue him, as he was on his knees, however unbeknownst to them, Malak was only pretending as several bombs were unleashed killing several thousands including Kouki Samejima, as two people died, and many were injured, the doctors took the injured back. Meanwhile, Malak and the others teleported back to the hidden base, where they were greeted by General Kalani who deduced that they had the highest chance of winning. As Issei watches this with a cold smile, with him continuing the next phase of his plan, and that was to go after Gondul and Artemis. While this was going on, Elizabeth takes information from the Sixth Heaven with Gabriel watching with despair. 

"Had I read Issei's heart none of this would have happened...." Gabriel murmured with tears falling from her eyes, she never read Issei's heart and believed Dai and Rias completely, she remembered on how her first encounter with Malak went. 

*Scene Change*

Flashback

The whole Sixth Heaven was burning, as many of the angels had been killed, most of them were low class angels. Gabriel was already at her knees, as an intimidating figure was looming on her.