Alternate One-Shot: Ending the Factions Permanently

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

This Alternate One shot is basically an alternate path Issei had taken, had he not decided to force the Factions to surrender Nyx to him. He decided to free her himself. 

Issei looked at the factions that have armies he had a bored expression on his face, he knew the reason why they were there for him. It was because he had committed several cardinal sins and broke Faction Laws as well, according to them. But in reality, they just want an excuse to get him back on their side. The Factions present were the Biblical Factions(Devil, Angel, Fallen Angel), Norse, Youkai, Shinto, Greek and Vampire Faction. 

One must be wondering how did this happen? Let's backtrack for a while, now Issei Hyoudou, upon discovering the book managed to seal Trihexa, but like always his brother took the credit. After which, he decided to free Nyx with Hades and Persephone's help, after which he decided to spend the night with the Primordial Goddess Nyx, which broke a lot of laws set by the Factions, cause apparently you cannot be with a Goddess. 

Additionally, Issei had also removed the Boosted Gear from the Sacred Gear System, by stealthily entering the Heaven, and subduing Gabriel knocking her out, he followed up by using Unknown Dictator to modify the Sacred Gear System without anyone realizing, removing the Boosted Gear, easily. This was on the request of his best friend Ddraig and made sure to do so. 

But he did not stop there, he decided to create chaos in the Factions by revealing Dai's truth and forced his brother to confess his deeds, by torturing him in a specialised bubble. Crom additionally helped him by exposing Dai to everyone by revealing his memories, after which this caused even more turmoil between the factions. This resulted in a few after-events. 

The girls that had fallen for Dai were devastated and horrified by his truth being revealed, they loved him but he turned out to be a fraud and a disgusting being. Many were crying endlessly upon hearing the truth. 

The Faction Leaders were furious and angered by being deceived by the False Pillar, they wanted him dead. 

The warriors and the people that looked up to Dai were horrified by his reality that their Faction Pillar really was. 

Issei then killed Dai in front of everyone even his own parents and younger sister and walked away to live his life with Nyx. But the Factions wanted him back and had charged him for several crimes. 

Now we get to the present time, where Issei is looking at the Faction Leaders and their armies. Sirzechs then declared seriously. 

"Issei Hyoudou! You have broken several laws of the Factions and performed unlawful acts against us, for that you will be punished!" Issei scoffed at the Crimson Satan's attitude, he knew the real reason he was here. He could care less what the Factions think of him at this point. If he is a criminal, then so be it. 

"You are just here because I chose Nyx, the Primordial Goddess of Darkness as my mate, than your spoiled brat of a sister, Rias Whoremory..." Issei spoke with a mocking tone causing Sirzechs to grit his teeth in fury, as several of the Gods stepped it, Issei then mocked them as well, "Oh and don't get me started on all you great gods, you all were fooled by a mere boy who had delusions of a grandeur, the mere fact that he was able to fool any of you shows how far the divinity has fallen.."