Chapter 16: Calm and Tranquility.

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Miyuki introduce herself to the Hyoudou Residents as a new member, she was introduced as Miyuki Shiba so as to not attract attention, Issei manages to make it into a situation where no one is bothering her. They all then convince Issei to let them come to Kuoh Academy, as Issei reluctantly agrees to do so. Once inside the academy, Nyx introduces herself as the teacher, much to Issei's surprise, and then the kids come in, as they sit with Issei, much to the Academy's surprise, and anger, they desire to split him up. Meanwhile Rias and Sona converse on the new students and teacher, when Rias brings up Miyuki to Sona which causes her to be surprised, as she pales that this would be her sister, she then heads to the class deciding to check on her at a later time. After a while, Miyuki is stopped by Sona, who demands to say that she is her sister, Miyuki was against this and Issei intervenes assuring that she is not her sister, pretending to be unaware of Sona having a younger sister causing her to back off. The next time, they all try to deal with the Kuoh Students, as Quinella and Charlotte expose them one by one, they expose the perpetrators as they all watch in horror, however the girls are far from done, they make it clear that the others are equally complicit in their actions, as they make it clear that they will not be forgiven no matter what happens. They also expose the Kendo Duo and Aika Kiriyuu, as they reveal them to be substance abusers and a sex offender respectively, as they then leave, the group tries to go to class, only to be stopped by Sona and Rias, they deal with them and then go to class. Meanwhile, the Faction Leaders discuss what they have to do now, now that the Youkai Faction has fallen, as they needed to bring the Red Dragon Emperor to their side at all costs, they also discuss what Serafall last location was, as they decide to talk to Issei since he was their best bet on what they would know. As this happens, Issei was visited by Kunou who begged him to save her mother, as Issei coldly refused her any request, many were surprised by how cold he had become, as Aika tried to reason with him, but he ignored her and went back to his room, with his group following him.

The Next Day,

Hyoudou Residence, 7:30 AM

Issei woke up, however, he suddenly felt heavy all of a sudden, as he was not able to move his hands, Ddraig knew of the situation he was in as he was laughing his ass off.

"Partner, you might want to look beside you!" Ddraig exclaimed mentally as he continued laughing making Issei confused, sighing he decided to look sideways, he was about to scream, but kept his mouth to not wake them up.

He saw both Quinella and Charlotte sleeping on either side of him, with Nyx taking his right hand along with Charlotte. But that was not the issue, they both were sleeping in a lingeries, even Nyx was sleeping in a somewhat similar position.

"Couldn't you tell me this earlier?" Issei spoke with slight anger in his voice.

"I could, but I chose not to." Ddraig spoke in a mocking tone, making Issei completely embarrassed, "But you can't deny it...they are quite the looker."

"Even then, I...I was not expecting this, when did this happen, how did this happen? What is even going on?" Issei spoke in disbelief, as he looked at the girls, Ddraig then explained to him.

"You see, the girls have developed a liking to you, not just liking but true love, they care for you like your own, and I was expecting you to see it." Ddraig spoke in a cheerful yet surprising tone, as he continued, "Even Nyx saw it, the girls love you for who you are, Issei, and I believe this was the combined plan of the three girls."