Chapter 17: Unknown Suffering

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Issei wake up in the morning looking around only to see something that would surprise him, to no ends, it was Quinella that was sleeping next to him, in her lingerie along with Charlotte and Nyx doing the same, as he tries to escape, Quinella brings him closer, as she wakes up after a while, it is then revealed that she loves him, to which she confesses, they have a moment, as Nyx and Charlotte teased him, they both then go to sleep, however Sirzechs and Rias show up, they demand to wake up, for Quinella to zap Rias. After a while, Sirzechs questions Issei about the location of Serafall, to which Issei responds with nothing, Rias once again tries to demand on what happened, however she is shot down by him, and he warns her that things will get messy, to which Sirzechs calms her down, he then leaves, as Issei and the others decide to take a vacation. A while later, everyone that tormented Issei are facing repercussions, for their actions, their lives are as good as gone, and completely ruined, Issei works on the Balance Breaker of Unknown Dictator, he then notices Quinella coming near him. As she rests her arm, she asks Issei whether they could go on a date tonight. Issei thinks about it and accepts it, much to her happiness. As this goes on, Issei explains to her about the sacred gears and how they work, as Quinella intently listens to everything, once he is done, he manages to trigger Balance Breaker, known as Game-Breaker, which has absolute control over any technology, which made Issei's Television futuristic. After a while, Issei and Quinella go on a date as they enjoy a lot of things, they have fun which did not happen since a very long time, once they head back home, Issei ponders over the things that have happened, and how much of a long way he had come, his life was a nightmare and fate loved to screw him up, he had been screwed up so many times, that he even wanted to die. Ironically, Rizevim called him an idiot to help the factions, and play the hero, in a way, he started to make Issei doubt them, and eventually realised that the factions never cared for him, however it was his time with them that made him turn against them. Thankfully Ddraig helps him with this situation. Meanwhile, two girls wonder whether Issei would remember them, however they would remain in the biggest shock when she realises that Issei was not the man she loved.

The Next Day,

Greek Pantheon, Mount Olympus, 9:30 AM

A black haired woman, was talking with Artemis, she had long eyelashes, and blue eyes, she had long black hime-style hair, in a two tail hairstyle, additionally she wore red ribbons, and she wore a blue kimono decorated with floral patterns, she also had a red outer cape.

Like most of the gods of the Greek Pantheon, she was also angry with Zeus for literally giving away his daughters to the Red Dragon, this was Hesita, the virgin goddess of the hearth, the right ordering of domesticity, the family, the home, and the state.