Some Facts about Conceptual Records

Hey everyone! 

RageRevan here, and I would like to share some facts about Conceptual Records, on how things became the way they are and why did I make the story, and for what reason did I make this FanFic. 

1) The story was inspired by this Fanfic, which was |...Sekiryuutei Ultimate...|, a spanish story done by a fellow spanish author deztra320. It is a HighSchool DXD and Ben 10 crossover. I couldn't read it without knowledge of spanish, so if you do want to read, I would recommend using a Google Translate. 

2) The story would have been completely different had it not been the suggestions and requests of a particular reader. Special Thanks to Shubh030201 for that one. 

3) One of the changes that was considered to this story was on how Sleeper Agents were supposed to be. Characters like Artemis, Gondul and Elizabeth for instance would have been much different than they were supposed to be. Sleeper Agents were also going to be love interests but this idea was scrapped, since the reasons were pretty obvious. 

4) Secondly, Sleeper Agents were going to be similar to be on how they were similar to Corrodium infected individual. They were going to be having their memories, personalities and nature completely altered. But again, this was completely scrapped and changed. An earlier reference to this was Elizabeth's induction into the army. 

5) Several characters were to be considered for the story, but they were scrapped due to having not much part or role in the story, or not given much thought into them. 

Here are the following characters:

a) Krul Tepes: A vampire pureblood that was supposed to play an antagonistic role before being turned into a sleeper agent and eventually a love interest of Issei, similar to Artemis. She was known to be arrogant and like most pure blooded vampires, looking down upon humanity, but she will be changed and become a better person.

 She was known to be arrogant and like most pure blooded vampires, looking down upon humanity, but she will be changed and become a better person

b) Flare Arlgrande Jioral: A pureblooded devil that was supposed to be a sleeper agent, and remain as such. She was supposed to appear alongside the Female Pureblooded devils alongside Mio, Stella, Iryuka, Quinella, Charlotte, Claire and Miyuki. In terms of personality, she was meant to be similar to her version in Redo of Healer, but much toned down. She would remain a sleeper agent and remain as such, similar to Yasaka and all.