Chapter 25: Fall of Heaven

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Mirana running away from what seemed to be two BX-Commando Series Droids, however, she was seen by Issei and Elizabeth, they have a conversation however when it was revealed that Gabriel was affiliated with the Droid Faction, Elizabeth knocked her out cold. Issei then went inside her mindscape and had a formal discussion with her, he also came to know that it was her parents guiding her to become an exorcist, it was not her first choice, and definitely not her dream. She also voiced her reasons that genocide was never right, however Issei showed how little the angels cared about them, and also revealed that if she were to die she would be forgotten. Mirana soon realised that fighting for the angels was not right, and accepted Issei's offer of joining him. She and Elizabeth were reunited as they began their plans of the Fall of Heaven. Issei went inside soon after, when he was working on Crescent Circle Gauntlets, when Göndul showed up, she revealed that her inner self wanted to talk with Issei. Once Issei was inside, he saw a devastated Göndul, who now had no purpose in her life. Issei decided to give her a purpose, to fight for him, which she accepted after a little convincing, she seemed to be genuinely happy working for Issei. Once outside, she hugged Issei due to gratitude, as he was in awe, Göndul showed genuine happiness, as Issei then suggested her to train the other sleeper agents, as she nods in agreement. Meanwhile, Issei and the others head to the location with the rest of his generals as he makes the plans for the fall of Heaven, as he states that the girls will be on the main front to deal with the Vatican as they decided to wipe everyone out from this world. Issei states that Malak will disguise everyone when they enter the location causing agreement to rise up in the group. Eventually Issei reveals the third general of the group, who was revealed to be Vader, as he bowed in front of Issei, Issei showed him some details on who his targets are, that needed to be eliminated as Vader graciously agreed to it. Issei then stated that their army will be upgraded and Kalani's ship will be revealed as Kalani was excited to see the ship. Once this is all over, Issei reveals his real reasoning to wipe out Vatican and the Angel Faction as they do many things in the name of God and are potentially even unaware of it. This causes an understanding between Nyx and Malak, as Issei heads back home. There he deals with the Gremory Peerage, with Rossweisse demanding her grandmother, however due to her attitude, Issei refuses to let them near her, leaving them defeated. Later, Issei hunts down, beats up and torments Saji. He eventually ends up killing him and crushing his pieces. 

Not long after Issei left, a magic circle opened up revealing it to be Sona Sitri, and her peerage. She saw the dusted pieces, as she widened her eyes in horror. 

Sure she hated Saji, but he was still the wielder of the Prison Dragon of Vitra, and he had four pieces of the sacred gear that Vitra was sealed in, that being Absorption Line, Blaze Black Flare, Delete Field and Shadow Prison. 

Sona clenched her fist and gritted her teeth, her being angrier than ever, everything for the Sitri clan has gone downhill. Rias cut off all contact with her and stopped being her friend due to her not trusting her, because of her actions against Miyuki, even her own parents blame her for misdeed, and even Serafall's disappearance, who was now confirmed to be presumed dead. 

Things have only gotten worse for the Sitri Clan, who are now trying their best to plead Miyuki to once again be the heir of the Sitri Clan to save it. But she was nowhere to be found, learning as much as she could from both Quinella and Charlotte. She had to take the Sitri Clan down, she would never serve people like them. As of yet, they have no choice that they need to keep Sona as the heiress, since there was no one that could potentially replace her. This caused even more problems for them, causing the search to double.