Epilogue: No More Supernatural

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

The Next Day, 

Hyoudou Residence, 9:30 AM

Issei was completely fizzled out from last night's activity, it felt like they sucked his soul alive, as Malak rushed to him and responded, "Easy brother..." He helped him to the Breakfast table. 

"Dear, those girls just don't know when to stop, don't they?" Issei spoke with a tired sigh as he soon took a seat, "It was one after the other, they made sure to give me as much pleasure as possible, before they passed out. Despite that, none were able to bring to an complete exhaustion..." 

"That means, I take it the girls will not join us?" Issei nodded as he spoke, "They all seemed to be exhausted, none will be joining us till lunch and if things go by at least till evening..." 

The scene changes to the girls all sleeping happily after their pleasure session with their lover, all of them had happy looks on their faces. They all had blankets thankfully covering their privates so that no one except for Issei is allowed to see them. 

Back with Issei, he was sitting on the table, where only Malak, Grievous, Vader, Kalani, Stella and Iryuka were seated. He then looked around, only to find some people missing. 

"Hey, where is Artemis and the other girls?" Issei asked with concern, as Malak looked towards the kitchen, as someone came inside the table with food in her plates, as she spoke

"Right here, darling~" Issei turned around to see Artemis, alongside Ingvild, Valery, Latia, Göndul, Izanami, Gabriel, Mirana and Seekvaira, all of whom had plates in their hands, as she spoke with a smile

"Breakfast is ready..." 

Opening Start

Issei is walking across the fields.
Malak is surrounded by the burning remains of Grigori

Issei and Nyx are seen side by side looking at the screen.
A book shows up, as Issei comes in his Strongest Red Dragon Armor.
Dai Hyoudou is seen with a sinister smirk, with Rias standing next to him.

Asia and the other girls are fighting against Malak, using magic.
Aika looks above, walking through a puddle.
The ORC, Student Council, Vali Team, and Team Slashdog are shown, all as a pair of angry eyes glare at them.

Issei looks at the book, remembering his past well, he visions the factions falling apart.
Ingvild looks at a figurine of Dai, as she crushes it, tears falling from her eyes, anger on her face.

Artemis, Elizabeth, Charlotte, Quinella, and Gondul watch their factions with disdain.
Ingvild closes her eyes and looks at Dai with a determined look. Miyuki grits her teeth remembering her sisters
Issei is on his knees, his past haunting him, as a family photo shows up, with a slash on it.
Issei is separated from his family.

He looks at Sirzechs, as they both radiate their aura.

Opening End

The rest of the people also settled down, as they started to have their breakfast, as Malak asked.