Chapter 27: The God Tribe

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Hyoudou Residence, 9:30 PM

Issei avoided a magical blast from Afureia, as he shielded Ophis, who spoke in an emotionless tone. 

"I would be fine, this goddess stands no chance against me..." Issei retorted. 

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I am letting you get hurt, right?" Ophis smiled in response, as Afureia scanned her opponents, however before she could do anything, Issei spoke coldly. 

"Let's take this somewhere else.." Issei changed into a mocking grin, "Goddess-sama." 

Afureia gritted her teeth in anger, to her Issei was just an insignificant human, however Issei grabbed her by her throat, as she couldn't do anything. Issei took them to a different dimension, as Ophis also decided to spectate, the show bored her, maybe the fight would interest her, so she also joined Issei. 

Once they reached the Dimension created by Dimension Lost, they were in the Hyoudou Residence but it was all in a black and white texture, since Issei did not care whether they were in an imperfect dimension or not. 

Issei flung Afureia as she looked around and spoke with a surprise. 

"This is Dimension Lost..." She turned her attention to Issei who cracked his neck and spoke

"Yeah, couldn't let you destroy the building I was in, right?" Issei spoke as he grinned maniacally, "The furniture is more worth than you, Afureia..." 

Issei's words made Afureia even more angry, she and her faction were unaware of Issei's full strength, her pride and ego were blinding her, not realising the threat she was in front of. Issei knew exactly how to deal with her. 

He knew the one he faced was a Goddess that was not even stronger than Ajuka or Sirzechs, despite her being in God Class, surpassing Ultimate Class and even Satan Class devils. Even a Low God Class being can easily overwhelm a High Satan class Devil. And by this status, Afureia seems to be of that level. 

 "I will show you my worth!" Afureia shouted angrily, as Issei requipped his Lightning Slayer Gloves, as lightning crackled in his gloves filled with God Slaying Magic. Afureia's instincts were telling her to flee. 

"You will regret coming here, Goddess-sama..." Issei spoke coldly, "That's a promise.."

Opening Start

Issei is walking across the fields.
Malak is surrounded by the burning remains of Grigori

Issei and Nyx are seen side by side looking at the screen.
A book shows up, as Issei comes in his Strongest Red Dragon Armor.
Dai Hyoudou is seen with a sinister smirk, with Rias standing next to him.

Asia and the other girls are fighting against Malak, using magic.
Aika looks above, walking through a puddle.
The ORC, Student Council, Vali Team, and Team Slashdog are shown, all as a pair of angry eyes glare at them.

Issei looks at the book, remembering his past well, he visions the factions falling apart.
Ingvild looks at a figurine of Dai, as she crushes it, tears falling from her eyes, anger on her face.