Chapter 9: Adjusting to a Normal Life

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw the DXD team surveying the location of Malak, as they are unable to find any traces of him, so out of frustration they have no choice but to accept Issei's offer, some were against it, but with no choice they agree to listen to Issei's offer, as this was going on Elizabeth heads back, ignoring them completely. Artemis then heads to Issei's house to report everything, and also to accept her joining them willingly, as this gets over, she is warned that if she betrays she dies to which she accepts it. Meanwhile, Ajuka informs Latia about the engagement, which did not make her happy, but then again she had to accept her fate, her uncle could only protect her for so long, and she asked who it was, and Ajuka told her it was Issei, she reluctantly accepted. The same thing was revealed to Mirana and Elizabeth, both of whom did not take the engagement too well, they hated it, as Elizabeth flew away, it was then revealed that a part of her was still alive, her old self that was, so, she headed to Issei to ask him to whether he could see her, which he agreed, it turns out that Elizabeth, or her inner self was devastated, as a result, it completely broke her. Issei offered her a place, and she agreed, to it without hesitation, as even she agreed to do so, Issei removed the nails as they actually took part in the situation, they all became his loyal followers without hesitation, as they both agreed to help him, they headed back to what they were doing, as Issei watched in happiness, that things will be getting interesting tomorrow. The very next day Issei awaits for Sirzechs to call him, and as he does, he asks Issei to follow him, there he finds out that they will be releasing Nyx, but with a few changes, as he then discovers that he is engaged, he then reveals everything that he knew about the meeting earlier, and reveals that he has eyes and ears everywhere, which caused many to fear, but some to anger, as Zeus was angry at his attitude, seeing that he has had enough, he releases Nyx himself, he then looks at the other leaders whom all agree to it, Issei does not stop there however, he gives Ajuka and Zeus stern warnings as well, if they try this again, he will not hesitate to kill them, but he does not stop there, he takes it one step further, as he demands a fight and then asks the girls to join him, which Zeus makes the mistake of agreeing, as he they all then leave, Issei heads back countering any insults that the leaders have for him. He then commands his allies, and tells them the reasoning about the fight, as they all prepare for Dai's exposure to everyone. 

Hyoudou Residence, 9:30 PM

"Like it or not she is staying here..." Issei spoke, as he was surrounded by the girls that were promised to him in his own 'harem'. The only ones missing were Artemis and Elizabeth, as they both were doing their tasks Issei asked them to do.

"Issei Hyoudou, the Primordial Goddess Nyx, is not allowed in this house, you know how much of a danger she is to the people around her, especially Ingvild" Rias retorted angrily, she has not learnt her lesson properly. She was accompanied by her own peerage, Dai's peerage, Aika and Issei's parents Gorou and Miki, Ingvild and finally Valery.

Issei was getting angry, it would only take him a minute to put her in her place, he scanned the house, and many showed unpleasant faces, but some were fearful of speaking a word, knowing what he would do.

"Don't forget that I am the Primordial Goddess of Darkness Gremory! It will only take me a minute to put you and your peerage to the ground!" Nyx reacted to Rias's demands, Issei was happy that the girl would defend herself, he also looked at Rias's expression, as she was starting to lose her confidence. Nyx was no joke, she could easily take on her and her peerage.