Chapter 42: Shinto Destruction.

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Issei was heading to the location alongside Malak and Vader were heading towards the lower branches of the Underworld. The reason being is that he had heard from Elmenhilde that Sirzechs will come and stop him. Thankfully with Latia's help, he was able to find the hidden laboratory that Ajuka had, as she had sent a map of the laboratory. 

"Well here we are..." Issei spoke as he looked at what seemed to be Ajuka's laboratory, which didn't seem to be abandoned like Issei expected. 

"So my visions were right..." Issei looked at the laboratory, he had an idea on who was working on the laboratory. He looked at the prototype devices and he analysed them, he knew what they were. 

"Oh...oh my, they wanted me to disrupt my visions...interesting..." Issei decided to enhance his gear, he easily crushed their devices, as he proceeded to walk across a console, using Unknown Dictator, he hacked into the console with relative ease and destroyed their data. 

"Let's make their hope a little harder to get.." Issei spoke with a mocking tone, as he looked at Malak and Vader, "You know what to do, right?" 

Malak and Vader, used Force Lightning and Telekinesis respectively as they destroyed every single lab equipment, making sure that the Factions don't have an easy way if they have to get their hope. Issei decided to play with his prey before defeating them. 

"Our next goal will be to head to a certain prison...there is someone I wish to free, before we face against the Shinto Pantheon..." Malak and Vader were surprised by this, as Malak asked, "Who is this person that you speak of?"

Issei turned around one of his trusted generals, as he turned around and spoke one word, "Izanami..."

Opening Start 

Issei is walking across the fields.
Malak is surrounded by the burning remains of Grigori

Issei and Nyx are seen side by side looking at the screen.
A book shows up, as Issei comes in his Strongest Red Dragon Armor.
Dai Hyoudou is seen with a sinister smirk, with Rias standing next to him.

Asia and the other girls are fighting against Malak, using magic.
Aika looks above, walking through a puddle.
The ORC, Student Council, Vali Team, and Team Slashdog are shown, all as a pair of angry eyes glare at them.

Issei looks at the book, remembering his past well, he visions the factions falling apart.
Ingvild looks at a figurine of Dai, as she crushes it, tears falling from her eyes, anger on her face.

Artemis, Elizabeth, Charlotte, Quinella, and Gondul watch their factions with disdain.
Ingvild closes her eyes and looks at Dai with a determined look. Miyuki grits her teeth remembering her sisters
Issei is on his knees, his past haunting him, as a family photo shows up, with a slash on it.
Issei is separated from his family.

He looks at Sirzechs, as they both radiate their aura.

Opening End

Shinto Underworld, 9:30 AM