Chapter 36: Ragnarök

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Underworld, 9:00 PM

The whole Underworld was in chaos after the big reveal that Issei was working with them, panic, fear and chaos ensured everywhere, the people were afraid that Issei would come after them next for Vengeance. They tried to run or escape but there was nothing they could do, but watch, they could watch as another faction falls by Issei's hand or more accurately him and his Droid Faction's hands. 

The Leaders watched in horror and disbelief, seeing Göndul working for the Droid Faction, with Issei leading the Faction. What's worse, is that they are actively hunting down the Factions. The reactions amongst the Leaders were varied to say the least. 

Shiva and Indra were horrified and distressed by this revelation, they knew Issei hated the Factions, but they never knew he wanted to wipe them out. They never outright hated the boy like many of the other leaders had done, but now, they were worried that Issei may come for next. The two Gods looked at each other and knew what they must do next. 

They knew that Issei is someone even they can't beat, but they had to find a way such that their faction survives this. 

However, their thoughts were not shared with the other Leaders, both Michael and Azazel looked at Issei with hatred, he manipulated them and is the reason why they are suffering, why their factions are nothing but rubble. They hated him even more, especially Michael who witnessed his entire Faction being wiped out to dust, they hated him for his actions. 

Azazel, on the other hand detested him for what Issei had done, he is the reason why they have been suffering so far, and his actions have been the result of what happened. However, they only got themselves to blame for enabling Dai and falling for their lies. 

Elmenhilde felt fear for what was happening, she was terrified of what was going to happen, when Issei comes for her next. She already was in distress when the Vampires were under siege during the Khaos Brigade's assaults, she had done something to Issei's two only friends that would continue to haunt her, since she saw them in Issei's house, meaning Issei already knew the truth of this happening. 

However, there was one that was beyond livid with this reveal and that was Sirzechs Lucifer, he hated that Issei was the one responsible for all the miseries he and his family along with his faction have been facing. 

The Former Gremory Heir hated Issei ever since he killed Ajuka in cold blood all those days ago at the end of the party that had happened, and he has been making their lives miserable due to him not helping them, worse he detested Issei's nature and attitude from the very beginning, ever since he met them the first time months ago at the conference where he had demanded the release of Nyx. Which did not change much because of his now newly generated nature and coldness towards them. 

He gritted his teeth knowing what he had to do next, he knew that there was only one way to kill Issei at this point, and that was to use Samuel's Poison. 

Like Sirzechs, Zeus was also beyond furious, he like Sirzechs hated Issei, but unlike Sirzechs he detested Issei from the very first day, his both daughters turned on him completely with Athena outright stating that she will be with Issei and neither he or his faction can separate them at this point.