Chapter 29: The Darkest Night

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

The Next Day,

Malak's Base, 9:30 PM

Issei and the rest were preparing for their assault on the God Tribe, as they all looked down in the surface, they remembered on how La Folia were successful in assassinating all the heroes that had infiltrated the Governments, many mass deaths in one day would have terrified the world. 

This was primarily due to Heroes of the Hero Clan being present in the Governments of the Countries of the world. However, there was no fear or terror, primarily due to their memories of the said people being wiped out. Nobody knew or remembered them, and it would only be a matter of time before those people will be properly replaced by those that are loyal to the Government and humanity and not to some Gods that look down and use Humanity. 

Issei and Malak's actions were justified, humans that were blinded by divinity and worked against humanity for some Gods that desire to stay hidden. They did not deserve to live, so they had to be eliminated. 

Thanks to La Folia, Vader, Göndul,  and Grievous, all of them were killed precisely, when they least expected it, some were killed by sniper shots, while the others were killed by the four, which was relatively easy since most of them were High to Ultimate Class. 

Now it was back to dealing with the main threat, that being the Hero Clan and the God Tribe, they all must be eliminated if they want to make sure that they no longer are a threat to their future plans, nor do they try to use Humanity for their purposes again. 

Issei looked on at the sleeper agents, that being Yasaka, Asia, Gasper, Penemue, Akeno and Valerie, the latter was easily lured by Gasper and then turned by Quinella into a sleeper agent. She was captured with ease before, and now it was much convenient, given that Quinella used Gasper for her purposes. Issei then commanded. 

"Your job will be to protect the Generals, I don't care if you die, your whole purpose is to serve the Droid Faction, do I make myself clear?" The Sleeper Agents all speak in confirmation. 

"Yes...Lord Issei." Issei nods as he walks out, the Sleeper Agents prepare themselves, while the Inner selves had no choice but to accept their fate, their position as Issei's slaves is certain, and they will never reach be free. 

Issei reached out, where he saw Nyx and his other generals waiting for his orders, as he speaks. 

"I will take a small portion of the army and head to the Hero Clan Village in Japan, right now they must be at their weakest. I will deal with Jin Toujou personally.." Issei spoke seriously, as he continued, 

"Malak, your job is to make sure Adagio and the rest of his Ten Gods are dead, there will be no mercy, you must make sure of that! You will be having full command of the rest of the army" Malak nods as he speaks

"As you wish.." Malak spoke with a bow, they have all been well briefed about the plan, as they knew that today will be the day that will spark the Fall of the God Tribe and the Hero Clan. 

"There are a few things I need to deal with, they are the four spirits that are known to aid the heroes, that being Byakko, Seiryuu, Genbu and Suzaku..." Issei spoke seriously, as Artemis asked