Chapter 11: War against a False Hero

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw the factions reacting to the situation with Sirzechs being terrified of what might have happened, as he knew that Dai must win, as a result, he will gain his brother's support, but even he doubts something which his wife notices. As this was going on, the factions with the angels also discussed what was going on, with Raphael and Uriel still being angry at Michael for not stopping Elizabeth and Mirana's engagement, however, they only hoped that Dai would win. In the hospital, Azazel who had woken up was devastated when he heard Baraquiel along with Kouki dying, thinking things are only going to be worse, as he realizes that Issei must lose. Things are also bad for the Norse, Odin wanted to cheat, shocking Inner Gondul, but he went against it, he decided to let Dai handle it, much to their relief. As this was going on, in Kyoto, both Kunou and Yasaka were not happy thinking about the fight, like Yasaka, even Kunou hated Issei, as she understood that he was just hogging all the credit, as they completely believed Dai would win the fight. In Greek, Zeus was not happy with Issei, if anything he hated him more than anything else now. Meanwhile, Artemis was watching his tantrums and realized Zeus was even more worse than most men, as she teleported away, she was eternally grateful to Issei for opening her eyes. Meanwhile, the Trimurti along with Indra discuss the match, as Indra believes that Dai would win, but the Trimurti thinks otherwise and believes that something far worse was coming. At the Hyoudou Residence, Seekvaira walks across and sees that the girls were devastated, as she understood that the leaders giving them off, took a toll on them, she suggests that they stick together, as they reveal this to Mirana, unbeknownst to them Nyx was watching this unfold. Issei goes to the Generals and reveals the Malevolence and Leviathan, as he gives the command to Grievous and Malak, as they prepare for the fight. The time when the fight comes, Issei, along with Nyx, Charlotte, and Quinella all head to the party, there was a commotion, and it extends to the point of a physical altercation, but eventually, everything is forced to settle down, as Sirzechs gives the command to proceed with the fight, much to Issei's happiness.

Arena, Underworld, 12:00 PM

The Leaders had all gathered in the watching booth, as they took their seats, they all took a seat and watched the fight, they couldn't see Issei and Dai, which meant that he was in the changing rooms.

As they came to sit, they saw three additional spectators, this was revealed to be Nyx, Charlotte, and Quinella.

This did not sit well with the Leaders, who were not a big fan of the girls being in the same location as them, but feared that if they said a word, they would do something that would anger Issei, and angering him is something they did not want to do. They sat a few seats away from the leaders.

"Hmph!" Nyx scoffed, something that was audible by the leaders near her, for instance, Zeus, who clenched his fist in anger, but he was unable to do anything.

"Hey, Nyx...how long will this fight last?" Charlotte muttered, to Nyx, who smiled at her fellow ally.

"Give or take, I'd say, a few minutes at most, but that mostly depends on Issei," Nyx responded silently, to which Charlotte was confused, as she asked

"I don't understand..." Quinella responded to her friend as she explained to her with a smile, albeit silently so that the leaders don't hear her.,

"It means it depends on whether Issei wants to torture him, or he wants to make it quicker, the more he wants to torture, the more time he will take when he wants to make him suffer" Charlotte nodded, she was happy and excited to see the fight happen.