Chapter 26: Time for Pleasure (18+)

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Sona Sitri appearing to the location where Saji's deceased body was, before she was unable to do anything as she left to home. Two days later, the attack began, with Malak setting up the stage. Grievous managed to infiltrate the Vatican and slayed all the Exorcists with ease, he then confronted the Pope. He managed to hold him off, when the rest of the group showing up soon, more reinforcements came from Heaven including Dulio and Lint. They understood, that Grievous was to be eliminated however a new enemy showed up in the form of Vader, who challenged them to a duel, Dulio agreed to fight this new enemy as he managed to push him back, Vader was surrounded and when they attacked Vader, he immediately killed all of them without hesitation, showing no mercy to any of them. Dulio and Lint engaged Vader, as the Invisible Hand joined the fight, which belonged to Kalani. Issei and his team also decided that now would be the perfect time to join the fight. With Issei infiltrating Heaven, with Team DXD also join the fight, or at least what remained of it, Vader managed to overwhelm Dulio, eventually killing him by mentally torturing him, he then fights against Lint, eventually overwhelming her as well. Meanwhile, when this happened, Malak was fighting against Michael, while the girls were taking down Uriel and Raphael. Eventually as time came, Lint was also killed and La Folia joined the fight as she was determined to take down Le Fay and Arthur, she easily dealt with Arthur and tormented Le Fay, while she was left unable to do anything. Adding insult to injury, a corrupted Elaine joined the fight shocking Arthur, as she decapitated anyone that stood in her way. Vader then explained what had happened, she was nothing but a puppet, a slave of the Droid Faction, and an asset that would wipe out anyone that stood in her way. Many called the Droid Faction monsters, to which they accepted in order to wipe out Monsters like him, Grievous then took down all members of Team DXD, with him managing to overwhelm and use Regulus against them. Moments later, a message from Gabriel shocked him, as this was going on Heaven was on a collision course down to Earth, Issei was also present, as Griselda called him a monster, eventually when she realised that the factions are dying and Xenovia will meet a terrible fate, she tried to stop, but was killed by Issei, as they all destroy the Holy Relics, and they all teleport back to the Invisible Hand. The war was coming to a close with Uriel and Raphael sending Michael and Vasco back to the Underworld to warn the factions. They were all eventually killed with only members of Team DXD surviving albeit with critical injuries, they all died horrible deaths. Five days later, the news reached everyone that the Droid Faction was inevitable, and Issei was happy seeing the despair in the factions, he was apathetic to their plight as he watched then suffer, as he decided to enjoy his day off. 

Opening Start

Issei is walking across the fields.
Malak is surrounded by the burning remains of Grigori

Issei and Nyx are seen side by side looking at the screen.
A book shows up, as Issei comes in his Strongest Red Dragon Armor.
Dai Hyoudou is seen with a sinister smirk, with Rias standing next to him.

Asia and the other girls are fighting against Malak, using magic.
Aika looks above, walking through a puddle.
The ORC, Student Council, Vali Team, and Team Slashdog are shown, all as a pair of angry eyes glare at them.