Chapter 4: Fall of Grigori

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Gorou and the others discovering Issei leaving, for a while, as they decided to leave him be, however Dai felt a chill, meanwhile Issei reached Underworld, and after bidding Charon farewell. He heads inside and happily greets Persephone, who returns the greeting by hugging him, Issei almost melted into the hug of the goddess. After a while, they split up, and Persephone brings him in a loving embrace asking him how his time was, and seeing him much happier made her happier as well. As she remembered the last time he had visited, he was in such a troubled state, he was despair ridden due to what Ingvild had done, as both Hades and Persephone consoled him, Hades then asked him to stay alone for a while, as he agreed, and went up. Persephone, later went and slept alongside him, knowing that he was not alone. She snaps out of it, when Issei calls her, on what happened, she snaps out of it and reveals that Hades doesn't know he is here. They then head there to surprise him. Meanwhile, Hades was completing his paperwork as it was too overwhelming, he decided to burn most of it, as he then senses Persephone was calling him outside. He heads outside to be greeted by Issei, he was happy to see the boy. They all then have dinner outside, as Issei tells them about his experiences with the factions, as they laugh in happiness. As they all remembered their past, Hades feared losing his wife again, as Persephone assured him that nothing would happen again. Issei remembered what had happened to her, and how much impact Persephone's death had on Hades, he also remembered on how difficult it was to get her soul back to the living. Hades was overjoyed to see her again, as they both went into their own pink world remembering everything. Issei suddenly makes them realize that they were not alone, seeing that Issei was watching them, but he did not mind, as Persephone did ask him about Nyx, which caused him to blush, after that they had a happy family dinner. As this was going on, Dai was suffering due to the factions starting to realize that Dai may not be the hero they all view him as. Crom mocks him further making him angrier. With Ingvild, she suffers from a nightmare, with her being engaged to Crom, her marriage to that man, and finally her being made to watch as she attacks Issei, with her nightmare self mocking her, she wakes up and heads down, where she is greeted by Ophis, with her offering her to tell him about Malak, as he agrees to do so. However, they were being watched by Valery who vowed to watch the truth. Two days later, Issei wakes up on a bed, as he feels warm, he wakes up to initiate his first victim, that being Elizabeth Lioness. He does this by using Alphecca Tyrant, a sacred gear that can literally control minds. As he gets up to head down, he grins as Malak sends a message that Grigori will fall tonight. 

Azazel's office, Grigori, 10:00 AM,

Azazel was reviewing the videos of the fight between Malak and Lavinia, the power of Telekinesis widened his eyes, as he viewed it as some sort of legendary power. He remembered that Malak seemed like one of those bad guys from video games, that belonged to the Sci-fi section, especially the space part. 

He wondered whether there was a robed masked man, with a white cloak over his head, but either way that was not the time to think about it, he needed to find anything that could expose Malak's weakness. 

(A/N: If you get the reference then you are amazing)

"Dammit! Things are getting too complicated" Azazel shouts as he slams his desk, he can't notice anything that would expose Malak, the only time Malak was shown at the edge was when Lavinia used her balance breaker.