BLIND (PT . II) - K. HR x Reader

Narrator

Y/n and Haerin kept talking all night.

Unfortunately, it seemed like geometry class was the only class that Y/n and Haerin had together...

But regardless, the pair kept texting all week and over the weekend.

- Y/N POV -

I was having butterflies over the fact that Haerin kept texting me all week. Even over the weekend.

"What's your favorite song right now?" Haerin asked over voice message. 

I started to go crazy over what song I really liked at the moment.

"Maybe- No... how about-... nooo," I kept on thinking a bit too hard.

I was so nervous.

I really liked Haerin and she didn't seem to judge, but I was never too sure when it came to anybody really.

"Y/NN!!!" Mom suddenly yelled.

"Yeah!?" I yelled back.

"Put your shoes on, we're going grocery shopping!" Mom responded.

I sighed in annoyance and did as I was told.

My mom still felt nervous leaving me home alone, so she'd force me to go places with her.

"So, are you going to tell me about your friend?" Mom asked as she drove us to the store.

"Nope!" I awkwardly responded as I tried to hold my smile back.

Just the thought of Haerin's voice gave me butterflies.

"Do you like them?" Mom suddenly asked.

"Mom, don't be gross!!" I quickly responded in a panic.

"Oh, really? They must be really gross for you be blushing like that!" Mom started to tease me.

"Okay, fine. She is cute. Happy!" I sighed out in annoyance.

Obviously I couldn't be annoyed for too long. Just thinking about how cute and kind Haerin is was driving me crazy.

"We're here, be careful on your way out the car," Mom told me as she turn the car off.

It was always a little weird to get from place to another without much sense of direction. Since being in a car wasn't like physically walking, I always felt like I had somehow just teleported or something. It was scary at times.

"Do you need anything for school? Maybe snacks or another binder?" Mom asked.

"I'm fine," I coldly responded as I grabbed a hold of mom's shopping cart.

Holding onto mom's cart had become a ritual. There had been numerous times where strangers would yell at me because I accidentally hit them with my walking cane or because they somehow felt that I didn't need to take so much space while walking.

"Milk?" Mom asked.

"Yeah," I responded.

"Cucumbers, tomatoes?" Mom asking things as we kept going through the store.

"Yup!" I kept answering.

"All done, let's go pay!" Mom finally said the words I had been waiting for.

I couldn't wait to go home and be able to text Haerin back.

When I was around mom is was really hard to text since she could hear what I was saying.