Cold & Cute - K. HR x Reader

Narrator

"Take me on a date!!!" Minjeong whined.

"Take yourself," Y/n coldly replied before walking away.

If you didn't know any better, you'd get the wrong idea.

"I'm done being your best friend!!" Minjeong threatened for the 10th time that day.

"No, you're not!" Y/n smugly yelled back.

"No, I'm not," Minjeong cutely whispered to herself before running after Y/n.

- Haerin POV -

I was minding my own business at the end of the school day, when Y/n and Winter suddenly walked past me.

"Do it now," I heard Winter tell Y/n.

Suddenly, Y/n turned to give me a cold look and I almost froze.

"Dude!" Winter abruptly pushed Y/n.

I took a deep breath as the couple kept walking.

I never really understood why someone like Winter would be with someone like Y/n. Winter seemed shy, chill, sweet, cool, and collected. While Y/n was kind of all over the place.

"Guess what?!" Hyein suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Woah!" I was a bit startled.

"Winter entered the singing competition!" Hyein looked excited for someone who wanted to win the singing competition easily.

Winter was known as one of the best vocalists in the entire school.

Going to a performing arts school wasn't easy, but for someone extremely talented like Hyein... school was a piece of cake.

"And you're excited about that?" I asked a little confused.

"If I can beat her then I'll be the top vocalist in the whole school!" Hyein squealed.

I raised an eyebrow at the thought, but I guess I could see why she was so excited.

"Oh! Y/n also joined the dance competition!" Hyein suddenly informed me.

"WHAT?!" I was shook.

Y/n never joined any competitions. Y/n knew they were the best and didn't need to prove it.

"Hey, hey!" Hanni unnie suddenly came sliding down the hall.

"Heard the A1 couple joined the competitions!" Unnie was trying to catch her breath.

"Yeah, I just heard," I was still in shock.

If Y/n joined the competition then I wouldn't have a chance in a hell of winning first place.

- Y/N POV -

"Ugh," I groaned in annoyance.

There were 12 people in the room. Stretching, yawing, and dancing.