1-2

Chapter 1

Many years after her first arrival, Lian Yu and Meng Zeshen stood by the Pushui River, the place where her magnificent life began.

She seemed to see the dazzling red among the crazy green water plants again.

*

The wind stopped and the rain stopped, the water was clear and the sky was clear, and the rolling river rushed rapidly from west to east.

The aquatic plants on the riverside grew wildly like crazy in this early summer, and one patch after another was so green that it made people breathless.

Today, among the overwhelming greenery on the shore, there is a touch of bright red, like a flag soaked in blood rippling gently with the water waves.

Looking closer, it turns out that it is a girl wearing a scarlet brocade dress floating in the river. Her arms are entangled in the water plants on the riverside, and she is swaying with the waves.

Her eyes were closed tightly, her face was green and her lips were white, as if she had been dead for a long time. Even so, she could still get a glimpse of her beautiful appearance in life.

Look at this gorgeous outfit, surrounded by pearls and emeralds, gold, silver and gems. Under the red gold collar around the neck is a longevity lock as big as a baby's palm. The ruby ​​embedded in the lock is dazzlingly red in the sun. Even that The embroidered shoes she wears are studded with thumb-sized South Sea pearls.

I don't know which noble family this is, but he was washed away by the river to this deserted village and wild water.

Suddenly, a dark, rough hand grabbed the gold collar and dragged the girl's body towards the shore. Along the way, the overwhelming water plants slowly stood upright again, showing extremely tenacious vitality.

"Pillar! Be gentle!" A bearded man stood on the shore and shouted.

"It's a corpse, why should you be gentle? If you're gentle, you'll have to throw it back into the river to feed the fish after a while!" the black-handed man replied without raising his head.

"Clothes! Clothes! If these good clothes are worn out, they won't be sold at a high price!" the bearded man said anxiously.

"Bang!"

Before he finished speaking, the black-handed man had already thrown the girl's body on the shore, and jumped up with his own hands: "Second brother, we are rich! We are rich! I have never seen such good goods! "

The two of them remained silent and quickly dismantled the jewelry on the girl. It looked like they were veterans of collecting corpses for a long time.

"Ah——! Live!" The black-handed man fell back in shock, still holding on to a corner of red clothes in his hand.

It turned out that he had just taken off the girl's coat and pressed her chest. His hand could hear the weak beating of her heart.

The bearded man glanced at him, carefully stretched his finger under the girl's nose, then retracted it in the blink of an eye, and said excitedly: "She's alive, she's still alive, she's really lucky! After all, she's still alive!"

"Second brother, what should I do if I'm still alive?" The black-handed man stared blankly at the girl on the ground.

"Idiot! Get up quickly! Carry it home, raise it, and sell it to Xiuchun Tower in the city. With this fairy-like appearance, you can sell it for a hundred taels of silver! Our brother's fortune has come!" The black-handed man finally

said Still, he pulled off the red coat in his hand from the girl.

The unconscious girl on their backs disappeared into the waves of green grass dancing in the wind.