31-32

Chapter 31 Guidance

In the early morning, the sunlight slanted in through the window, shining on Lian Yu's young and white face, and on her long and thick eyelashes.

She looked so innocent and beautiful, like a baby sleeping peacefully in her mother's arms, and there was no trace of the decisiveness and ruthlessness of the gangster she killed last night.

She turned over and turned her face to the inside of the bed to avoid the sunlight that disturbed her dreams.

On this big wooden bed, she was the only one lying there. Feishuang, who was holding hands and sleeping with her, had already disappeared.

In the early morning, the sky was slightly bright, and the sun in the eastern sky had not yet appeared, only reflecting red two or three stratus clouds.

Crimson clouds hang on the horizon, the only bright color in this quiet morning.

The entire inn was still sleeping, and even the few rooms with lights burning all night had turned out the lights, and finally fell asleep peacefully. Only the kitchen smoke in the southwest corner was rising. The gray-white smoke spiraled into the air, entangled and blended with the milky white morning mist that diffused in the forest.

In an open space outside the kitchen, a girl in blue holds a dagger in her hand. She jumps, spins, spins left, and stabs right, practicing over and over again the set of swordsmanship that does not include ten moves.

This girl is none other than Feishuang, who gets up early. Whenever she has time, she will practice the sword in her hand several times. She had practiced this only set of sword skills hundreds of thousands of times.

With the experience of killing three people in a row yesterday, she now has more confidence in this sword technique and practices harder. While waiting for breakfast, I started practicing again.

At this time, there was a young man in black standing on the edge of the open space. This person was holding an exquisite wooden food box in his hand, and he was obviously waiting for breakfast. The food box is a dull deep purple color, with orchids of different styles carved on all sides, showing the elegance and elegance of its owner.

This kind of waiting was indeed boring, so Qingtian stood there and studied the swordsmanship of the girl in blue.

He looked at it several times and found that when the girl's sword was thrust out, there was always a sense of stagnation and lack of smoothness, which greatly reduced the power exerted by half.

There are two moves, and even half of each move is missing. It looks like he stole the master but not the whole.

The more he looked at it, the more entangled and uncomfortable he felt in his heart, and he wanted to straighten things out for her. But I also felt that it was not polite to bother me for no reason, and it was a bit like knocking people on my doorstep and questioning someone else's inheritance. Then he turned around and stopped looking.

However, the sound of the sword stabbing, picking, flying, and turning still reached my ears clearly. Listening to this voice, the girl's series of actions replayed uncontrollably in his mind. It was actually ten times more uncomfortable than watching it in person.

He finally sighed in surrender, placed the sandalwood food box in his hand on a flat stone platform next to him, turned around and walked towards Feishuang, and said: "Girl, what are your swordsmanship skills?  Wrong, I wonder if your master has warned you. If you continue like this, you will get twice the result with half the effort."

After hearing this, Feishuang immediately stopped the sword in his hand, his face turned red, and he said embarrassedly: "I don't have a master, so I follow the instructions of others. I'm practicing sword dance." Then he frowned slightly, "I also feel that there are some problems in many places, but I really don't know how to correct them."