107-108

Chapter 107 Wailing

At noon the next day, two rams in the flock started fighting, with their heads on top and horns on horns, and they used all their brute force to attack each other.

Several people watched under a big tree nearby, finding it quite interesting and laughing.

Lian Yu smiled and said: "These two are not the leaders of each of you, right? They are very discordant."

Sali looked at her and replied: "No, my brother and I have never been together. Fighting, our sheep are also raised together."

"Oh?" Lian Yu asked, "Then you will also be together in the future? Will you marry a wife?"

Sali looked at her, his face turned red instantly, and he hesitated. He said: "Well... we should... not be together." They had agreed to be together before, but the beloved girl was too young, and they seemed unable to delay their brother.

Lian Yu didn't think much about it. He was still surprised. He talked about getting a wife before, but he was very talkative and frank. Why was he so shy today?

While they were talking, the two sheep were getting more and more angry, and bright red blood was already flowing out of their heads. The anger seemed to have affected the other sheep, and the entire flock became restless.

"I have to go over first and separate them. I can't let them fight anymore." After Sali finished speaking, he ran towards the sheep.

Two sheep carrying one head is entertainment. If the whole flock gets into a fight, it will be a disaster and the sheep will die.

Each of these sheep is precious to them and represents their expectation for a better life in the future.

The cheerful young man rushed into the sheep with a smile, and his yellow and white fur coat quickly mixed with the sheep.

Suddenly, there was a sound of long arrows piercing the air. Lian Yu's heart was shocked. She shouted in the direction of the sheep: "Get down!"

On the grassland, in the wind, her voice passed. At that time, Sali was too young to hear clearly. He turned around and looked at Lian Yu with a bright smile.

The next moment, a hail of arrows fell from the sky, piercing into the sheep and the body of the young man whose smile was brighter than the sun.

All this happened so fast. As soon as Lian Yu's voice fell, the arrow had arrived. The few people standing under the tree were stunned for a moment. Sa Zhu shouted "Sa Li" sternly and rushed forward. go?.

Lian Yu quickly grabbed him with eyes and hands, pushed him to the ground and covered his mouth, and whispered: "If you go over there now, if there is another wave of arrows, your life will be in vain."

Feishuang and Bai Song had already drawn his sword and looked around cautiously, waiting for Lian Yu's instructions.

Lian Yu's ears moved slightly, and she expanded her hearing. The sound of horse hooves and cheers could be heard in the distance. Forty-one people were speaking in Northern Desert Hu language that she couldn't understand. ?Looking at the density, it's this group of people.

Lian Yu said in a deep voice: "North, forty-one."

She looked at Sa Zhu who was struggling fiercely, and said softly: "Kill the enemy first before you can save people. The fight will start later, attracting Take their attention away, and you go back to rescuing Sali."

"Quickly, don't be impulsive. If you agree, just nod and I'll let go of you. Otherwise, I can only knock you unconscious."

Sa Zhu's eyes were red, he paused and nodded.