163-164

Chapter 163 Bad temper

"Sixth sister is not sincere, so she thinks that others are not sincere either?" Xiao Qingzhi turned her head and stared into her eyes, "If you talk too much, you may spoil the marriage you asked for."

Xiao Qingai paused.

Xiao Qingzhi turned around, put her fingers on Xiao Qingai's collar, straightened her clothes, and said slowly: "My marriage is as long as I love Xiao Que with my heart and move Xiao Que. I don't need brains. Brains are Superfluous things. But Sixth Sister is different."

She slid her fingers all the way down, stopped at her heart, tapped, and said with a smile: "You don't need a heart for your marriage, but you need a brain. If you keep pestering me, are you careful to make Qimei think that you are a brainless idiot?" I will replace you directly."

The exquisite little ball fan in Xiao Qingai's hand slapped Xiao Qingzhi's arm.

As if she had already realized it, she happened to retract her hand without being photographed, straightened her sleeves, and said with a smile: "This makes you angry. That's not possible. How do you do Jiangnan Dao Festival like this?" Mrs. Du Shi?"

"That's my business, so I don't need Fifth Sister to worry about it." Xiao Qingai suppressed her emotions, looked at Xiao Qingzhi's back walking out, and said coldly.

"Oh." Xiao Qingzhi stopped, turned around and said with a smile, "I forgot to tell you that the matter between me and Xiao Que has been agreed to by Qimei, so you don't have to worry about it."

"You want power, but you also want a man? So why don't you first weigh the weight of your own bones?"

Xiao Qingzhi walked along the path to the backyard, sighing in her heart, wondering if the feng shui of the Xiao family's ancestral tomb was not good, so that people with cold nature like them were born into the same family, or maybe it was the Xiao family. Blood is naturally cold.

On the third day of October, the sky was clear.

Xiao Qingai was dressed in a phoenix crown and a robe and got into the wedding carriage. She was wearing ten miles of red makeup and three thousand armors. The scene was unprecedented.

Miss Six's scene spread throughout Jiangdu City for half a year.

They left from the south gate of Jiangdu City and headed towards Changzhou City on Jiangnan Road.

The escorting procession marched slowly, and happened to pass by Zhuzhou, the ancestral home of the Xiao family, where Xiao Jichuan's bones were buried.

Xiao Jiyue took Xiao Que away from the team and galloped to Zhuzhou first, where they were waiting for the escorting team.

On the mountain with the bleak autumn wind, Xiao Jiyue stood among the tombs dressed in red. The autumn wind lifted her hairband and danced the hem of her skirt.

But she stood there for a long time without moving.

The tombkeeper looked anxious from a distance: "You've been standing here for a long time, Miss Qi, are you okay?"

Xiao Que sat cross-legged on a big stone at the door and said, "It's okay, just go about your business."

"No, not busy." The tombkeeper held his hands nervously, "I'm just a tombkeeper, so what's the point of being busy?"

After a long time, Xiao Jiyue put down the basket, reached out and touched the cold stone tablet and the cold name on the stone tablet, and murmured: "Brother, Ah Yue is here to see you."

"It took me so long to come see you, you won't blame me, right?" She pretended to smile easily, "I know you won't, so you won't blame me for anything I do."