155-156

Chapter 155 Night Visit

Ma Su's body paused for a moment, then he stood up and sat on the edge of the bed. He asked with a serious face, "What's wrong with that painting?" The playful eroticism just now was completely gone.

Xiao Qingqian checked her collar and clothes, stood up and said, "This afternoon, when I entered the room, I saw the painting on the dressing table."

She walked to the cupboard at the back, opened the cupboard, took out the painting, handed it to Ma Su, and said, "I was afraid that someone was deliberately testing us, so I didn't let anyone go to the government office to call you. I kept waiting. When you come back, what should you do about this?"

Ma Sula opened the painting in his hand and took a look. It was the painting sent to Princess Yongshou.

He closed the painting in his hand, threw it casually on the bed, frowned, and asked, "Are you sure you painted that painting, or was it copied by someone else?"

"Yes, that's the original painting." Xiao Qingqian replied.

"Then it seems that the cause of Princess Yongshou's death was not found out by the court." Ma Su sighed, "Xiao Jiyue has been silent for so long and there is no movement. It turns out that she went to Yunjing, Princess Yongshou?" It must be her handiwork."

He got up, walked around the room twice, and said, "The death of the Imperial Master may also have something to do with her."

Xiao Qingqian was surprised and said, "Does she already know? Then what does sending this painting mean?"

"Su Lang, what should we do if she knows?" She rushed to hug Ma Su, her body trembling slightly, "Will we become the second Du family?"

"Su Lang, you haven't seen that she is a devil. She kills people without even blinking an eye."

Ma Su patted her back and comforted her: "Don't be afraid Qian'er, I'm here. I will solve it. She won't hurt us."

"Sulang, how do you solve it?"

Ma Su sneered: "She is asking for her own death by giving such a clue to us? I will write a letter and send it to Yunjing overnight to accuse Xiao Jiyue of murdering the princess and the imperial advisor. This is alarmist talk. Bring trouble to Chao Gang."

"This is a serious crime of decapitation and genocide, my Xiao family?" Xiao Qingqian felt his head buzzing, his heart beating wildly, and he felt like he couldn't breathe.

Ma Su pushed her into his arms and hugged her tightly, saying softly: "Qian'er, don't be afraid, you are a member of my Ma family, I can't hurt you. Don't you hate the Xiao family the most? Now you can take revenge." It's a God-given opportunity. Our plan has been advanced. We don't have to wait until your father is terminally ill to seize power from your father. Oh, no, right, your brother is dead. Our original plan They were all in vain. I thought we had reached a stalemate, but I didn't expect Xiao Jiyue to seek death on her own. It turned out that good and bad things depended on each other. As soon as the front foot entered the back alley, the back foot suddenly appeared."

"When the Xiao family is finished, this Huainan Road will be ours, no, it belongs to Qian'er, and my husband will be Qian'er's dog. Wherever Qian'er points, I will hit my husband, okay? Okay?"

He kissed Xiao Qingqian's cheek, picked her up and walked to the bed.

Xiao Qingqian blushed and her heart skipped a beat when he said that. She stretched out her hand to gently hit his chest, and said coquettishly: "What kind of dog is not a dog? It's so shameful to say that."

"As a wife, what's so shameful about dogs? I'm very happy for my husband." As she spoke, she lowered her head and made a dog's posture, sniffing and rubbing Xiao Qingqian's chest, which made her squirm again. Smile sweetly.