159-160

Chapter 159 Wonderful

Xiao Fucheng paused and said: "How many are there? They are all useless little people."

Xiao Jiyue: "Little people also have their uses. It depends on how they are used."

"Then turn around? I'll send someone to send you the list."

Hong Fengquan's death and the situation in Hebei Province have affected the attention of all parties.

Everyone is staring at how this power transition will be completed.

Yun Jing's attitude has been very clear. He will take this opportunity to kill the trend of independent inheritance of power of "father dies and son dies".

If Hong Geng survives, and finally Yun Jing is convinced and admits that he takes over Hong Fengquan's position and controls Hebei Province, then there will only be more people who will imitate him in the future.

Shuobei, Fengxiyuan.

Meng Yanli walked in carrying a jar of wine.

Han Zhu hurriedly went up to meet him, stretched out his hand and said: "Jie Shuai is here, give this wine to me, I will hold it for you."

Meng Yanli lifted the wine jar up, passed around Han Zhu's extended hand, and said, "It's just a jar of wine. I can handle it. You don't need it. Where is your young master?"

Han Zhu retracted his hand and said with a smile: "Young master is behind you."

Meng Yanli walked a few steps in, then stopped suddenly and looked back at Han Zhu, who was following him.

Hanzhu was forced to stop and looked at Meng Yanli respectfully, waiting for his instructions.

Meng Yanli suddenly asked: "Do you have a wife?"

"Ah?" Han Zhu reacted for a moment before he understood, and quickly replied, "The young one still doesn't have a wife."

Meng Yanli moved the wine jar from his left hand to his right hand, then used his free hand to pat Han Zhu on the shoulder and said, "Don't worry, I'll arrange one for you right away."

He put his arm around Han Zhu's shoulders and walked in, looking like brothers, and complained: "Your young master is not good enough. He doesn't find a wife by himself, so he asks you to sleep in the cold bed with him. It's not authentic, it's not authentic." "

"What do you like? The pure and lovely Xiaojiabiyu, or the flirtatious and aggressive girl? I will find one for you. I will ensure that after you have a wife, you will want to curl up in the warm bed every day. come out."

Hanzhu was so embarrassed by what he said that he cheered up and said: "Jie Shuai, the weather is still very hot now, and the bed is not cold at all, so... I won't bother Jieshuai."

"It's going to be winter soon. It's just the right time to organize it now and it can be used in the winter." Meng Yanli continued to lobby.

"No, no, the charcoal fire in our house is very hot in winter. The little one only feels hot and flustered, but doesn't feel the bed is cold." Han Zhu said with an embarrassed smile.

"Is that because you don't know how good it is to have a wife? You just need to try..."

A clear sound of the piano interrupted his words. Meng Yanli let go of his arm on Hanzhu's shoulder, followed the sound of the piano, and laughed and said, "My son plays really well. Listen."

Hanzhu froze in place, raised his sleeves and wiped his forehead, and let out a long breath.

Meng Yanli walked through the front hall and walked into the backyard. He saw the little fox playing fish by the pool with the tip of its tail. He raised his hand and picked a green fruit from the tree and threw it.