47-48

Chapter 47 The pants fell off.

"How did your parents teach you to become a thief at such an old age? He is still the most shameless thief. He even robs children's things." These words seemed to touch a certain nerve in the young man. 

He suddenly resisted.

"I just don't have parents, so what? You have parents, how amazing are you?"

"Hit? Beat? Scold? Scold? Take the money back? You're not done yet!"

Lian Yu was confused for a moment. Bei was thrown off her body by him, and once again he threw himself into the muddy puddle next to her.

...Oh, he is an orphan. This boy has no parents.

Regardless of the dirty smell all over her body, she immediately grabbed the boy's clothes with her backhand, "Hey!" Lian Yu only caught a piece of rag in her hand.

Most of the young man's back was exposed. Except for the red marks on the two fists hammered out by Lian Yu, the whole back was blue with cold.

There are also large and small scars on this pale skin.

The two were stunned for a moment, and the boy forgot to escape.

Only then did Lian Yu notice that in such a cold weather today, this man was actually wearing only a worn-out singlet. He was so thoroughly undressed that he wouldn't feel too hot even if he wore it in summer. .

His features are somewhat delicate, but he is so thin that he looks like he is naked. It is obvious that he is the one who has eaten the last meal or not.

She got up and threw the rag in her hand back to him with a stern expression.

The rag rolled off his body, and finally fell into the muddy water at his feet.

The young man raised his feet to leave, but Lian Yu turned around and stopped in front of him. She held herhead high and said in a cold voice: "Do I allow you to leave?"

Bo Song looked at the entrance of the alley, but his partner Shun was still missing. The child appears.

This guy must have found out that he had encountered a tough situation and slipped away.

Bo Song wiped the mud on his face, and his face was so painful that he couldn't help but "hiss" twice: "What are you doing?" "What's the injury on your body?"

Bo Song said calmly. : "It's up to you to take care of it."

Today's trip failed, and I will inevitably get another beating from the gangster when I go back.

"Answer well, or I will continue to beat you." Lian Yu casually split a branch from the tree next to him, took it in her hand, and poked him at Baisong.

She is not a kind person to begin with, but because of her past and present experiences, she naturally has sympathy for children without parents.

"You..." As soon as Bo Song opened his mouth, his words were interrupted by a burst of noise. Two people rushed out from both ends of the alley, holding wooden sticks in their hands, shouting: "Hand over the money, otherwise today "This is the place where you will die."

"Bo Song, catch her!"

The person who said this was Shunzi who never showed up. He actually went back and got someone to help.

"Your accomplice?" Lian Yu asked in a bad tone.

He can be regarded as an accomplice. Although the black boss arranged the person to supervise him, he is also the person who supports him on weekdays.