57-58

Chapter 57 My father was the envoy to Huainan.

At this moment, a group of guards in gray ran over with a maid in green among them.

While rushing down the hillside, he shouted: "Miss, Miss, are you okay?"

The girl in pink raised her skirt, put her hands on her hips and shouted: "Look at me like this, do I look like I'm okay? Still? Come over quickly and help me go up."

Suddenly he realized that there was a fairy-like young man up there, so he coughed dryly and smiled softly: "Aster, come here and help me up."

Waiting for her to squirm. With the attitude of a weak willow supporting the wind, when I walked to the hillside, I found that the young master had disappeared long ago.

Lian Yu bypassed the group of gray-clothed guards, jumped up the hillside in a few steps, and ran directly towards the corpses of the bandits lying on the ground, still muttering: "I want to see what they are seeing? No?" To get something from someone, you need to cover your face."

Feishuang followed closely, passing by the headless corpse lying on the slope, he raised his hand to withdraw his sword, and continued to follow.

The two walked to the nearest corpse, and Lian Yu tore off the black cloth covering his face.

The face under the black cloth has dark skin, sunken eye sockets and thick lips.

She looked around several times and said doubtfully: "Except for being ugly, there is nothing different about them. They have two eyes, a nose, and a mouth."

Feishuang said: "Look at the other ones. "

Lian Yu nodded and said yes. This time he ran directly to the burning carriage. That area was the densest, with about seven or eight bandit corpses.

The two divided their labors and quickly pulled off the black scarves on the faces of these corpses.

This time, they discovered a problem.

Although these dead bandits have different appearances, they have several things in common that are surprisingly consistent, namely, dark skin, deep-set eye sockets, and thick and full lips.

Lian Yu knelt down and groped for a while on the corpse at his feet, and found that there was nothing, not a single copper plate, nothing at all.

She then changed to another one and continued groping, but still found nothing.

Feishuang also walked to the other corpses nearby and began to inspect them.

After the two of them examined the seven or eight corpses around them, they realized as soon as their eyes touched that there was nothing in them all, which was even more abnormal.

Lian Yu frowned and murmured: "Is this a mission? To kidnap that female pervert?"

She turned her head and looked at the woman who had just staggered up from the bottom of the hillside. goat.

I was wondering, what is the identity of the pervert? It's worth sending so many people to rob us.

It's really frustrating to work hard for your life and still have no loot.

Lian Yu turned around and searched around, and saw Meng Zeshen sitting on the horse, holding a silk handkerchief and carefully wiping the silver folding fan in his hand, then shouted: "Cousin, come here and take a look, these people have Ask a question."

Meng Ze heard the sound, put away his folding fan, threw away the silk handkerchief, dismounted and walked over.

A gust of wind passed by, and the moon-white silk handkerchief fluttered in the wind, rising and falling, like a smart white butterfly in the green mountain forest.