7-8

Chapter 7

Beauty's baggage contains several sets of clothes and shoes and socks. The fine cotton cloth is woven and dyed in the most common grass blue, but they are stacked neatly and neatly. They look like the warmth of the sun.

Lian Yu's eyes suddenly lit up, and he couldn't help but stretched out his hand to touch it.

The woman looked in her eyes and was very proud to see Lian Yu's ignorant and greedy look.

"These are the clothes that Mother Rong has prepared for you. From now on, when you walk around Chunxiang Courtyard, you must dress appropriately and be clean and beautiful. Don't act like a beggar. That will bring shame to our Chunxiang Courtyard." She said, then she swept her eyes openly over the pieces of rags Lian Yu wore, with a look of disgust on her face.

Lian Yu acted as if she didn't hear this and continued to flip through the clothes while muttering: "Mother Rong is really that living Bodhisattva who descended to earth and is so kind to us. I, Li Yue, will definitely work as a cow and horse for Mother Rong from now on." 

She touched all the clothes and shoes, then raised her head and looked at the woman in front of her with a smile: "Auntie, you have worked really hard to carry such a heavy baggage all the way. I thought I would buy you a drink tea, we who have nothing to offer do not have this condition. However, don't worry, aunt, Liyue will definitely remember your care today. When Liyue becomes prosperous in the future, she will repay aunty well." 

The woman in brown clothes was coaxed by her into giggling, and said angrily: "You are a smart girl, you will definitely become rich in the future, and I will be waiting to take advantage of it." 

Lian Yu also giggled, her smile was bright and sincere, and her laughter was clear and melodious. With this smile, the whole room seemed to light up, as if spring flowers were blooming in the room.

After laughing, she rubbed her cheeks and said coquettishly: "Auntie, when will dinner be served?"

The woman said: "Are you hungry? I heard that last night, your two little girls ate a whole table. Noodles, not even a mouthful of vegetable soup left. Are you hungry again so soon?"

Lian Yu lowered her head slightly and said embarrassedly: "I am young now, and when I am growing, I eat too much and don't eat regularly. When you are hungry, you will feel flustered, dizzy, and your limbs will become weak, and you may even faint."

The woman said, "Well, when you are growing, you should eat more. Don't worry, the kitchen will send you food soon. Wait for two days, Everything has been arranged, you can just go to the dining room and eat by yourself when it's time for dinner."

Lian Yu swallowed and nodded, saying okay.

Originally, she was thinking of asking the aunt to tell the kitchen to deliver more food. After hearing this, she went directly to the dining room to eat without saying a word. She just had to endure it for two days. There will be plenty of opportunities to eat in the future.

Just as he was talking, a servant from the kitchen walked to the door carrying a food box and shouted into the house. Mei Xue went out to pick it up.

The woman in brown clothes quickly got up and left, probably rushing to the dining room to eat.

Although this breakfast at noon was a little light, it tasted good and the quantity was much larger than Lian Yu had imagined.

Seeing that they were doing well, Rong's mother was very compassionate and released them from the ban at noon the next day. They could come and go as they pleased without anyone watching.