23-24

Chapter 23: 

Going ashore, the moonlight is melting and the river is flowing.

Cold white silver light shines on the water, reflecting fine sparkling waves.

After Lian Yu filled her stomach, he still sat quietly on the bow of the boat, facing the river wind, looking into the distance along the river.

Mei Xue cleared away the empty oil paper bags on the deck and leaned against the mast behind Lian Yu, drowsily still holding the dagger in her arms.

The strong wind sees off the passengers, and the ship sails smoothly.

When the sky in the east showed a hint of fish belly white, they had already left Puzhou and turned into Yunshui Canal.

Yunshui Canal is an artificially dug canal that connects Pushui River and Tongling River. The largest city during the period was Yunshui City. Yunshui City prospered due to textiles, and its unique Yunshui Brocade was a tribute from the imperial court and was extremely precious.

Lian Yu took out her sheepskin bag from her arms, carefully peeled off the protective layer, took out the atlas inside and unfolded it. She also took out a simple writing brush and used the faint light to write down the route she had taken last night one by one. Add to album.

By the time she finished painting, it was getting light. A ray of rising sun reflected the eastern sky red, and the waves on the water also reflected patches of orange-red.

Lian Yu collected the album and looked at it quietly. This morning is very beautiful, as beautiful as a dream, and so beautiful yet so real.

This was the second time she had seen such beautiful scenery. The last time she had just traveled here was when she sat on the earthen wall of the farmhouse and watched the fields illuminated by the setting sun.

My heart was filled with happiness for a while, and I wanted to embrace this world and this land.

There are no strong winds, no sun exposure, no nuclear radiation, no mountains of garbage, and no patches of abandoned reinforced concrete. Instead, there are green water, green mountains, red flowers, and yellow rice. Although there are also disputes and turmoil, But it's also delightfully cute.

A burst of light footsteps came from the cabin, slowly approaching the bow, and finally stopped beside Lian Yu.

Yun Liu faced the morning breeze blowing from the river, took a deep breath, and murmured: "I am free, I am really free!"

Lian Yu raised her head, looked at her and smiled: "You are really free. How do you feel?"

Yunliu stretched out her arms, and the wind puffed up her robe: "It feels like a pair of wings have grown on my back, and I will fly from here the next moment, soaring freely between heaven and earth. ."

At this moment, she was like a phoenix flying in the wind, carrying the joy and longing of Nirvana and rebirth. The voice was filled with joyful emotions, and this emotion overflowed and imbued Lian Yu.

Lian Yu stood up with a smile, spreading her arms like her, feeling the wind slipping through her fingers, the feeling of freedom.

Yunliu turned her head, her dark eyes brighter and more vivid than ever before.

She stared at Lian Yu with such a pair of eyes, smiled and said: "Thank you."

Lian Yu smiled and said: "How can my sister be so polite today? The result is naturally the result of what my sister planted in the past."

This "sister", Yunliu seemed to have returned to the days when the two of them were intimately together. The cold and decisive girl last night seemed to have disappeared with the arrival of dawn.