41-42

Chapter 41

After seeing off Lei Sheng replied: "I think this is the best choice for our Lei Mansion."

Mrs. Lei said solemnly: "If this is the case, why not choose a better way."

Lei Sheng looked up and looked towards The old lady sitting at the top was waiting to hear about this other, better way.

Mrs. Lei took a sip of tea and continued: "I will record you in the name of my aunt. From now on, my mother's family will be the Chen family of Bozhou. The Chen family of Bozhou has passed down poetry and calligraphy to the family, and there have been many Jinshi in the family, so treat me like this. It will be more helpful for you to become an official in the future. Do you think it is a better way out?" 

After hearing this, Lei Sheng turned his attention to his mother Song Wan'er sitting next to him.

Song Wan'er shook her head at him with an ugly expression.

"I object, why should a bitch like him be recorded in my mother's name?" Lei Qian'er looked at her grandmother unconvinced and shouted loudly.

Mrs. Lei's face was serious, she glanced at her, and scolded: "Shut up, it seems that the lesson is not enough. If you say such uneducated words again, go to the ancestral hall and kneel down."

Lei Qian'er shrank and closed her mouth, but stared at Lei Sheng opposite her with hatred.

Lei Sheng smiled proudly at Lei Qian'er, turned to look at Mrs. Lei and Lei Qing, and replied: "Sheng'er is willing to remember her mother's name." 

When Song Wan'er heard this, she jumped immediately. When she got up, she shouted: "You can't take away my son, you can't take away my son." 

She turned around and threw herself on Lei Sheng, hugged him tightly, and cried, "Sheng'er, Don't listen to them. They will harm you. Only mother is really good to you."

Mrs. Lei slapped the table and said sternly: "Someone, give her to me." Hold it down."

Two strong maids brought from Bozhou came in immediately from outside the hall and stepped forward to hold Song Wan'er down.

"Master! Help!" Song Waner struggled hard, "Master! I have served you with all my heart and soul for so many years, and you just watch them bully me?"

"Let go of my mother! Let go of my mother!" Lei Sheng ran away He stepped forward and pushed the maid who was holding Song Wan'er with all his strength.

Mrs. Lei shouted: "Our Lei family cannot tolerate such an arrogant concubine who has no distinction between superiority and inferiority. For a concubine to serve the master of the family, that is an honor for you. How dare you take credit for yourself? Take this?" Come to blackmail the head of the family, who gives you the courage?"

She raised her eyes slightly and turned to Lei Sheng, saying: "Do you want status and future, or do you want your aunt, have you thought about it? No? No matter what it is, you also You can't call me mother, you can only call me aunt. Where have you learned your etiquette? It's simply delusional to think about being able to become a general or a general in the future like this!"

"Sheng'er don't listen to her. Yes, she has no good intentions and just wants to drive a wedge between our mother and son. They took you away from your mother and will harm you if they turn around." Song Wan'er stared at Lei Sheng's face with tears in her eyes, trembling lips said.

Lei Sheng is where she settles down and lives. She must hold on to her son tightly and cannot be snatched away by anyone.

Lei Sheng stopped the movements in his hands and stood there blankly, his eyes full of struggle.