25-26

Chapter 25 Rejection

"Really? We are so destined." Lian Yu pretended to be surprised, "My sister and I are going to Yuzhou tomorrow. We hit it off like old friends I wonder where my eldest brother is going? I hope we're going the same way, it would be great if we could have a companion along the way."

Liang Sheng was originally worried about meeting by chance, fearing that he would never have the chance to meet again after tomorrow, but now after hearing what Lian Yu said, he was overjoyed. Unexpectedly, Lian God They were all helping him, but the girl was going to Yuzhou with him, so he said eagerly: "What a coincidence, my family and I are also going to Yuzhou tomorrow, so we can go together on the road. We can also take care of each other?" 

"Wow! That's great. I wonder when big brother will leave tomorrow? I want to go back and tell my sister the good news." Lian Yu said excitedly, "My sister was just thinking about it. I am worried about safety on the road. If I know that Brother Liang is traveling with me on the road, I will definitely feel more at ease."

Liang Sheng was instantly filled with responsibility and laughed: "We will set off tomorrow at 10:00, and we will see you there."

"Okay, I'll go up now. Tell my sister the good news upstairs." Lian Yu said and ran upstairs. Liang Sheng was worried that she would fall down again, so he followed closely behind her and went upstairs, watching her turn to the second person on the left. A private room, the door opened and the figure disappeared as the door closed.

He stopped where he was, looked at it for a moment, then turned to the right and entered the innermost box.

As soon as he entered the door, Mrs. Lei, who was sitting at the top, called out: "Brother Sheng, come and sit down quickly."

Liang Sheng smiled and called "Grandma", walked over and sat next to Mrs. Lei. Come down.

"Why did it take so long?" Mrs. Lei looked at him lovingly and asked.

Liang Sheng picked up the teapot, refilled the old lady's tea, and explained with a smile: "When I was about to come up, a child fell from upstairs, and I happened to catch her, so I was delayed. It'll take a while."

"Oh, your not hurt, are you?" the old lady asked worriedly.

Liang Sheng smiled and reassured her: "The child is fine."

Mrs. Lei said angrily: "I'm asking you if you were injured? You picked someone up with your bare hands like this. How can your arm be okay if it's injured?" 

Liang Sheng chuckled and showed off the muscles in his arms: "I'm so strong, there's nothing wrong with picking up a baby." 

The two cousins ​​sitting next to him looked at him playing tricks and funny tricks. , couldn't help but giggle.

Mrs. Lei said sternly: "It's okay if you don't have it. You can't be so reckless in the future."

"Grandson will follow my grandmother's teachings." He grinned and coaxed the old lady. When he saw the old lady smiling, he said: "Say, It's a coincidence that this child and her sister are staying at Hongyun Inn and will leave for Yuzhou tomorrow, so I invited them to come with us tomorrow." 

With a "pop", Mrs. Lei turned her head. The tea cup in her hand knocked heavily on the table, and she looked at Liang Sheng with a straight face: "I stayed at the Hongyun Inn with my sister. Are you talking about the table sitting in the corner during lunch? That child looks... ten Next year, wearing red clothes."

"It's them."

The eldest cousin Lei Qianer, who was sitting next to her, curled her lips and sneered: "That woman? Ah! I saw that my cousin's soul was almost taken away by her at noon. ."