33-34

Chapter 33 Chang

Shi Lianyu frowned and asked, "What's that for?"

The shopkeeper replied regretfully: "You don't think this bow looks smart, but it's actually a six-stone bow. Don't say it looks like you. Such a little girl, even the strong men who come to the store, no one has ever pulled it open."

Lian Yu continued to look at the bow: "No one can pull it open, can it be sold? If it is taken out, you still put it on display?"

The shopkeeper replied: " This bow is made of the finest banzai wood, and the strings are made from the sinew of a strong stag. It is a treasure. A master craftsman entrusted us to sell it on our behalf."

This bow has been in the store for more than two years, at first the customers who came to the store were very interested and always wanted to take it out to have a look and try it out. In the end, no one took it away, and gradually no one cared about it.

He wanted to replace this bow for a long time, but the master of tool making, Mr. Cui, insisted on putting it here, saying "the bow must wait for the right person", or else the boss owed him a huge favor, how could he be allowed to occupy a booth all the time?

The little girl in front of me looks like a destined person who can draw a six-stone bow. If it weren't for the sake of the bag of silver, they would really be too lazy to pay attention.

This kind of young lady from a wealthy family is the easiest to coax, and she likes swords and daggers inlaid with gold and jade. It's rare that a fat sheep comes. I'll have to sell a few more of those flashy and unreal things.

The shopkeeper bent down slightly and said with a smile: "Miss, why don't you come over here and take a look..."

Lian Yu was no longer too lazy to talk nonsense with him, and jumped up and took down the dark bow. The tentacles are warm and have clear texture. Hold the bow in your left hand and hold the strings in your right hand. With a light touch, you can feel the strong force.

The shopkeeper paused for a moment, then finished what he said: "... We also have many treasures suitable for ladies in our shop."

Lian Yu pretended not to hear and asked, "How much is it?"

The shopkeeper said with a flattering smile: "You go first Go take a look at the goods, and let's negotiate the price if you like them. They are all rare and good things."

Lian Yu took out an arrow from the quiver hanging on the shelf, and the dark bow was in her left hand. He turned around and held it tightly, holding an arrow in his right hand and setting it on the string to draw the bow.

Lian Yu easily pulled the bow in his hand like a full moon, and aimed the long arrow at the shopkeeper's throat. He smiled evilly and said, "I'm asking how much this bow costs?" 

The shopkeeper opened his mouth in shock and was speechless for a moment. Come. He really didn't expect that someone could draw this bow, and it was such a fragile-looking little girl.

The entire weapons shop fell silent, without any sound, watching this strange scene.

Lian Yu's clear childish voice sounded again in the room: "How much?"

This voice sounded as innocent as a cute child asking "How much does this piece of candy cost?" If she didn't draw the bowstring fully now, Pointing an arrow at someone's throat.

The shopkeeper couldn't help but trembled, and replied intermittently: "One... one... one hundred taels." The more he spoke, the more frightened he became, and he tried to change his words: "How about... fifty taels..."