151-152

Chapter 151 Find yourself

Xiao Jiyue lived in Huwei Village for two days and learned more about the Middle Guizhou Road from Wen Yuan.

The current Qianzhong Road is in a very delicate balance. On the surface, it is still controlled by the Jiedu Envoy sent by the imperial court, but the southwestern half is completely controlled by Huwei Village.

The two sides each took a step back. On the surface, Huwei Village cooperated with Jiedushi's control, but in fact it became its own entity.

The Shen family of Jiannan Road has always been eyeing the Central Guizhou Road, has close contact with Huwei Village, and has penetrated into the northern part of the country under the jurisdiction of Jiedu Envoy. The three parties have created a strange balance.

In this precarious time when the opportunity has not yet arrived, the three parties are working hard to maintain this balance.

Xiao Jiyue thought about it for a few days and felt that there was no good opportunity to intervene in Qianzhong Road, so she stopped thinking about it and concentrated on lobbying Peng Ying.

She was wearing the clothes of a woman in the village and standing under the eaves. Wen Yuan and Xiao Douding Axing were playing with a little rabbit in the yard. The little rabbit was as big as a palm and was dragging a wild vegetable that was twice as big as it. When nibbling, the little rabbit's mouth moves very quickly.

Ah Xing holds two larger wild vegetables in his hand, waiting to refill the little rabbit at any time after it has finished eating.

Xiao Jiyue walked over, and the silver bells on her body made a crisp and sweet sound as she moved. Wen Yuan turned his head and looked, and a blush immediately covered his ears.

The close-fitting black dress outlines a graceful figure, and a pair of exposed jade arms shine in the sun.

On weekdays, the girls in the village all dressed like this, and he had never felt anything wrong with it. But now that he saw these lotus-like arms, his eyes were evasive and he didn't know where to put them.

However, Xiao Jiyue didn't feel any discomfort. She walked over calmly, rubbed Ah Xing's little head and said, "I'll take him back to Sister Peng Ying."

Ah Xing had already lost the wild vegetables in his hand and started to climb up by dragging Xiao Jiyue's skirt.

Wen Yuan blushed, stared at the ground, and replied, "Okay, I'm sorry to bother you."

Xiao Jiyue pulled A Xing's little hand off her skirt, held it in her hand, and walked out of the courtyard door.

Passing through a densely forested path, she grabbed Ah Xing's back collar and led him over the wall.

Ah Xing laughed happily, and his laughter attracted Peng Ying in the yard.

She scanned Xiao Jiyue's body and said with a smile: "My sister looks really good dressed like this. If Ayuan sees her, her eyes will probably go straight."

Xiao Jiyue put Ah Xing in her arms and said with a smile: "Everyone wears the same piece of clothing. I have something I want to talk to my sister about. Is she free?"

"I have time. I don't have anything else right now, but I have the most time." Peng Ying hugged Ah Xing and led her towards the main house.

At this time of year, the house was very hot and stuffy. They were sitting on the porch in front of the house. Ah Xing got off his mother and ran to the small pool in the yard. He took a small bamboo net and started catching fish.

Xiao Jiyue smiled and said: "My original plan was to go to Baishuidu to find my sister after leaving Yuping Mountain."

"Looking for me?" Peng Ying said in surprise. Although she and this girl had a relationship on two sides, they did not have any deep friendship.