129-130

Chapter 129:

Upon hearing this, the governor Xiao Jiyue called out softly: "Xiao Que."

"Yes, Miss." After Xiao Que responded with clasped fists, he immediately led the soldier out of the hall and walked towards the door at a brisk pace.

Outside the gate, Chai Wu stood tall in armor with a long sword hanging on his waist. Hundreds of soldiers behind him had already surrounded the government office.

Behind the soldiers, three feet away, there were countless people watching the excitement hiding behind windows on various street corners.

The lady is right, there is never a shortage of people watching the excitement in this world. They are also a force. If you can make good use of them, they are a knife that can solve problems without any blood.

It depends on how you control them through the excitement itself.

Xiao Que stepped out of the door, glanced at these "knives" to make sure they were all there, and then turned his attention back to Chai Wu, ready to start the performance.

He cleared his throat and scolded loudly: "Well, Captain Chai, why are you bringing so many? Soldiers surrounded the government office, trying to kill people and silence them?"

"You're bloody?..." Chai Wu retorted angrily.

Xiao Que put his hands on his hips, his eyes were wide open, and he was spitting. He raised his voice again and suppressed Chai Wu's voice: "What are you, you, do you think you killed dozens of people in the government office? Yours?" Can the crime be concealed? Let me tell you, it cannot be concealed! When Miss Seven left the Liu Mansion, she had already sent a message to Commander Jie. Today, even if you kill everyone and take control of the entire Gwangju, you will not be able to hide it! It's useless. Commander Ji will definitely lead his troops to kill you."

"I stole taxes privately and delayed the payment of Guangzhou's tax bank. After being discovered by Governor Liu, he actually murdered the entire Liu family. If Miss Seven hadn't happened to catch him, Have you succeeded? But the sky has eyes. Can't you see that traitors like you persecute Zhongliang? That's why Governor Liu told the seventh lady about your evil deeds before he was dying." With a "stab" Chai Wu drew his knife and struck, he wanted to shut up this confused bitch.

Xiao Que raised his knife to block, raised his foot, kicked him back, and sneered: "What's the matter, are you angry because of shame? What kind of hero is a sneak attack? Oh, you are not a hero in the first place, you are the one who is punished by everyone." You are a treacherous scoundrel."

"You are the one who killed Inspector Liu when you were spitting blood." Chai Wu shouted angrily and came to kill him again with a knife. "Xiao Qi came here to plot to seize Guangzhou. She did it in Shouzhou. Do you think others don't know about those things? We Guangzhou will never succumb to such ruthless people. Brothers, get your bows and arrows..." Now that he

jumped out, Xiao Jiyue had naturally guessed the ambush on the road. Whose are the archers in the Flower Hall of the Liu Mansion?

Suddenly, a sharp arrow flew out from the gate of the government office with thunderous momentum, piercing Chai Wu's throat that was still shaking from chattering, and then brought Chai Wu's body with a "bang"? Nailed on the pillar of the street shop opposite the government office.

Chai Wu, who had been lively just now, had protruding eyes, blood gushing from his neck, his feet were off the ground?, he was hanging on a pillar, he opened his mouth and made two "whoops" without making any sound. He tilted his head and was dead.

Xiao Que stood on the steps in front of the government office, glanced angrily at the soldiers with bows and arrows, and shouted loudly: "The sinner has been executed, and the seventh lady is destined. You have all been deceived by traitors, now put down Weapons should be returned to their respective positions, and bygones are bygones."