61-62

Chapter 61 Jiuwang Shu

Lianyu came down from the stairs and saw Meng Zeshen sitting at the window on the first floor.

At this time, there were not many guests in Qingfeng Tower, scattered in twos and threes in the lobby.

Meng Zeshen was sitting alone by the window, with a bottle and a cup on the rosewood table in front of him. The bottle was a slimming bottle and the cup was a thin-legged cup. The warm afternoon sun shone on half of his body, creating a light and dark shadow on his side.

Lian Yu walked against the light, and in her eyes was his dim profile hidden in the bright light. The bridge of his nose was very high and straight, and his slightly drooping eyelashes were very long, like a small fan covering his glass-like eyes. 

His lips were pursed and his expression was very indifferent, as if he was thinking about something, but also as if he was not thinking about anything. He just sat there, immersed in his own world. The entire lobby and the entire Qingfeng Building were already there. Stay away from him.

He is sitting in the mortal world, and he is already in the green mountains.

Lian Yu quietly lowered her steps, softer and softer, approaching and approaching again silently like a cat.

Close, close, so close that you are already in front of your eyes? She stretched out a hand, no, a finger, and gently slid it along the golden ray of light at the bridge of her nose. There was a warm touch under her fingertips.

Meng Zeshen turned his head, raised his chin slightly, and looked at her.

There was another kind of confusion and trance in Lian Yu's eyes that he couldn't understand.

She looked at him, but she seemed to be looking at someone else through him.

The delicate finger that had just slipped across the bridge of his nose was still hanging on the side of his face and had not been withdrawn.

Meng Zeshen's eyebrows were slightly lowered, and he stared at the finger for a while, his eyes flashed, he raised his hand and pinched the pulp of the finger, and then stood up his neatly manicured nails. On the soft white fingertips, pinch hard.

"Ouch——"

Lian Yu whined, and woke up, with tears in her eyes, and said angrily: "What are you doing?" 

"Are you awake?" Meng Zeshen said calmly, "What were you thinking about just now?"

On the table The refreshing aroma of wine wafted up, and Lian Yu turned her eyes: "Are you drinking?"

This was the first time she saw him drinking in so long, and she turned her head and looked at his face carefully, this distance is a bit close, and you can feel the hot breath exhaled from the other person's nose.

Meng Ze leaned back in discomfort and opened the distance between the two.

Lian Yu smelled the smell of alcohol escaping from his nose and lips. It was light, warm, and a very friendly and refreshing fragrance. It smelled better than the smell on the table. It was a scent that made her She felt solid, but she seemed to have carelessly ignored this solidity that she didn't know where it came from.

Meng Zeshen's eyes were still as clear as usual, and his face was still that kind of jade-like cold white, without any light or heavy redness after drinking.

There was only one bottle and one cup on the table, and there was only a sip of wine left in the cup.

The cup is an ordinary white porcelain cup. The wine in the cup is colorless at first glance, and then there is a hint of green that seems to be absent.