177-178

Chapter 177 Pear Blossom Love

On the first day of April in the twenty-first year of Jinghe, Zhao Zhang, the twelfth emperor of the Zhou Dynasty, passed away his last days.

His life was absurd and unscrupulous, and he regarded the world as child's play. However, in his last days, he relied on elixirs to forcefully extend his life, and he showed signs of coming back to his glory by working hard to cure himself.

However, everything is just a drop in the bucket.

He reigned for twenty-one years, and what he left to the world in the end was a shabby dynasty and a weak and weak prince.

The spring light is very warm, but among the plain palaces in the city, there is a cold and evil atmosphere everywhere.

No matter how warm the spring light is, it can't warm this imperial city half a cent.

The trace of the alternation of power is the time when blood is spilled in the palace.

Everyone wants to take advantage of this opportunity to grab a glass of strong drink called power.

This wine is scorching and intoxicating. It makes people who have never tasted it come back one after another, and makes those who have tasted it go crazy and eventually become its slaves.

Prince Zhao Xun was born in the brewing house of this wine since he was a child, but he never tasted it at all. He only watched with cold eyes as all living beings cried for it, laughed for it, went crazy for it, and died for it.

.

A gust of wind passed by, and the white petals fluttered down with the wind, falling on Zhao Xun's head and body, blending into the white mourning clothes. Everything he looked at was white.

This white color still has a bit of spring warmth and vitality, which is different from the dazzling white flags.

Zhao Xun sat on a piece of bluestone, leaning against the pear tree behind him, twisting a pear petal on his robe with his fingers, and murmured: "Another spring is about to pass."

There was a lively quarrel in the meeting hall, but no one noticed that the protagonist of the matter, the new emperor Zhao Xun, was not there. Maybe they found out, but just didn't mention it, because the emperor's attitude is not important. It is best if he has no attitude. .

Zhao Xun also knew this truth well, so he hid in this remote pear forest. The houses here are dilapidated and have been abandoned for many years.

There are always several palaces like this in the palace. Most of them were once occupied by a certain concubine who was audacious and committed a major taboo. The entire palace has become a taboo and is rarely used again.

From now on, the entire palace and the entire world belong to him.

He is rich in the world, but has nothing. Only in this desolate place can he get a moment of freedom and no longer be a puppet in the hands of others.

Amidst the flying pear blossoms, a white figure slowly moved over, with long black hair spread over a plain white dress.

The figure moved, but he couldn't see her face. He closed his eyes and then opened them again. A pretty girl stood in front of him, leaning slightly and staring at him.

See? He opened his eyes, seemed to be startled, took half a step back, knelt down and said: "Your Majesty Jin An."

Zhao Xun looked at the white cotton bag in her hand and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Your Majesty, the little girl is collecting pear blossoms." Fu Yan replied.

"What's it used for?" He was still staring at the bag, as if he was quite interested in it.